Interview with Kelsey Priddy - 2016 Silver Lake Grad - Topeka's Premier Senior Portrait Photographers

 Miss Kelsey's session was PHENOMENAL! She is beautiful and had great ideas for her session. I loved her outfits and the small details like the headband. She started in the studio and as usual, I love those and are actually some of my favorites. We then did the next part of her session downtown and got there just in time for a killer sunset! We finished her session at Silver Lake football field and had a fantastic time doing pommer photos there! Such a great session overall! She's a smart girl, pretty smile and a great attitude! Here's some of our favorites along with a cool interview we did with her. I love her answers!!
T.H. Peterson: What’s the coolest thing about going to school at Silver Lake?
Kelsey: I love going to school at Silver Lake because you know everyone and everyone knows you so it's really like a family. We have a lot of pride in our community!
T.H. P.: I’ve always considered cheerleaders to be just as much athletes as football, basketball players, etc. What’s the coolest thing about being a pommer?
Kelsey: We get to be down close to the field during football games, I love the girls on the squad, and performances are fun.
T.H. P.: You mentioned you were in journalism class? What are some things you’ve learned from that class that you think will help you in life?
Kelsey: During journalism we have a lot of deadlines and we also have to go get a lot of information for different stories or news that we cover. So I think it teaches me discipline and responsibility! 
T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school?
Kelsey: I really really wanna go to K-State but I'm not sure what for yet.
T.H. P.: What’s your favorite outdoor activity?
Kelsey: My favorite outdoor activity is probably swimming in Jordan Yoder's pool with all of our friends or hiking on vacations. 
T.H. P.: Describe your attitude in life with a song title.
Kelsey: Happy by Natasha Bedingfield
T.H. P.: I REALLY loved your clothing choices for your session. If you had to spend $1000 on shoes or jewelry, which would you pick?
Kelsey: Definitely shoes. I love tennis shoes so I'd probably get a bunch of those and I don't really like jewelry that much.
T.H. P.: How would your friends describe you? 
Kelsey: Short, sincere, caring, and probably weird.
T.H. P.: Where would you rather spend a week: A beach, a mountain or on a cruise?
Kelsey: Probably a mountain. I love the beach too but mountains are so pretty and I love Colorado!
T.H. P.: Favorite actress?

Kelsey: Probably Emma Stone or Rachel McAdams.
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Check out my assistant Sarah's family! Awesome generation portrait session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Carlie's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Interview with Alexus Smith - Royal Valley Class of 2024 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Blake Dean on the blog - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Tracer's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Kingston's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Ellis's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Sawyer's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Emily's Maternity Session - Beautiful studio and outdoor session - Topeka's Best Maternity Photographers