Tyson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

We knew Tyson was going to be an adorable, special little guy, and we were so excited and happy with his session. The skill level of our newborn photographer has grown so much since she started in 2019. Tyson had an incredible shoot, he was so easygoing and calm! Mom, and his grandparents were able to take some amazing photos with him too!  What a special guy, and check out mom’s interview to read all about just how special Tyson’s entrance into the world was!  You won’t believe it!  Enjoy!!

T.H. Peterson : Did you have any unusual experiences during your pregnancy or labor and delivery?

Staci:  We had an unexpected home delivery. I thought I had cramping all day following a cervical check, but apparently it was contractions. My water never broke and contractions were 7-9mins apart and only about 30-45sec. I went to bed around 11p, had 4 really strong contractions, then had the urge to sit on the toilet. I felt a minor gush, then the baby's head crowning. My body took over, I kicked my pants off and yelled for my husband “he is coming.” My husband did not understand and asked “who is coming?” 


Tyson was delivered on our bathroom floor by his daddy at 12:30p. 

T.H. P.: How did your husband react to delivering Tyson himself?

Staci:  He was such a champ. He caught Tyson, placed him on my chest and we looked at each other in pure shock. For a moment, Dayne looked like a ghost, but then went in business mode calling 911 and our parents. 911 dispatcher was talking my husband through how to cut the umbilical cord. He gathered a shoe string and scissors, tied it off and was preparing to cut as paramedics arrived. 

T.H. P.: What was it like to have all of you back home under one room after it was all over?

Staci:  Being that our delivery was a surprise, our 2 other boys were thrilled to have us home. Tyson spent 6 days in NICU, so we were anxious to get home. Once we were all together it was perfect. The boys couldn’t wait to meet their baby brother. Also, we will never look at our bathroom the same again. 

T.H. P.: How did you react to finding out you were pregnant?

Staci:  Tyson was a surprise all around.  I took 2 expired pregnancy tests, that were positive. I couldn’t believe we were pregnant, as we were not trying. I bought new tests and it was still positive — I was shocked. That night I showed my husband the positive test and said “I just had a feeling.” 

T.H. P.: What was your favorite part about your newborn session with us?

Staci:  I just love how gentle Jessica was with Tyson, yet could get the perfect poses at the same time. You all have such a creative vision for the photos and I love how they all turned out. Thank you for photographing our little guys!





 To book your own newborn session fill out the form at bit.ly/PetersonNewborn or call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check out my assistant Sarah's family! Awesome generation portrait session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Ellis's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Lulana's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Carlie's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Interview with Alexus Smith - Royal Valley Class of 2024 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Blake Dean on the blog - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Kingston's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Tracer's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Sawyer's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers