Interview with Caitlyn Hladky - Shawnee Heights High School Class of 2023 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits



Caitlyn is absolutely adorable! Her session was phenomenal and the second I saw her, I knew it was going to be great. Her bold blue hair made me know she was going to be a unique and creative young lady. She was a little quiet right at the beginning but it didn’t take long for her to really get comfortable with us. I LOVE bold and vibrant colors for our sessions and Caitlyn’s hair just added one more element of color to an already incredible session. She is a very photogenic and beautiful young woman. So excited to have photographed her and pumped to share this with you guys. Thanks for checking it out!

T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school?

Caitlyn: I want to become a CNA and then eventually work with kids in the mental hospital.
T.H. P.: Describe a fun time you had at school.

Caitlyn: A fun time I had in school was probably after prom. It was really fun to play on obstacle courses and gamble and hangout with my bf all night.
T.H. P.: Favorite hair color you have had so far?

Caitlyn: My favorite hair color would be my blue hair. I absolutely love it. In second place would definitely be purple however.

T.H. P.:  What do you do for fun?

Caitlyn: Some things I like to do for fun is draw and paint. I love painting anything and everything.
T.H. P.:  This question is for mom. What is something she's drawn or painted that you were impressed by or really loved.
Ashley: My favorite art pieces are her ceramics that she has made. The colors and textures that she uses have made some beautiful pieces and I really enjoy the warm feelings they give in our home. They also make really good pots for my plants.
T.H. P.: What did you enjoy most about your session with us?

Caitlyn: What I enjoyed most about the session is that you guys made it fun. I wasn’t too nervous and you got to know me instead of just taking pictures and leaving.
T.H. P.: Your favorite junk food.

Caitlyn: My favorite junk food is probably salt and vinegar chips. They are really good.
T.H. P.: Last movie you saw. What did you think about it?

Caitlyn: The last movie I saw in a movie theater was the Bob’s Burger movie. It was really funny and I enjoyed it a lot.
T.H. P.:  Name a time you laughed so hard it hurt.

Caitlyn: The times I laugh the most are when I’m with my boyfriend. He's the funniest person I know in my opinion (besides myself) and I always have such a good time with him and he always makes me laugh so much when we are together.
T.H. P.: Name something people would be surprised to know about you?
Caitlyn: Something that is surprising to people about me is that I actually talk a lot when you get me going when you first meet me. I'm very quiet but as soon as I open up I never stop talking.
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Tracer's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Sawyer's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers