Small Business Showcase - K.A.B. Tire Service - Osage City, KS

As you may know, we recently began photographing small local businesses as a way to help promote their services, drive traffic and hopefully bring awareness to what they do. Gerad, a long time client of ours, responded to a post I put out there telling people I was looking for small businesses who would be interested in what we were doing. I was more than happy to do portraits for them. I love environmental portraits, showcasing the work environment of those doing manual labor as I think it creates really interesting photographs. I’m happy to get his business out there and hope you enjoy his images and learning more about his business K.A.B. Tire Service.

T.H. Peterson: Can you tell me a little bit about K.A.B. Tire Service. What do you guys do?
Gerad: K. A. B Tire Service started in 2019 as a mobile tire service. We now have a shop as of the beginning of 2022 in Osage City.  We still offer the mobile service as well.

T.H. P.: How did you get involved in this work? 

Gerad: I started at a local gas station when I was 14 or 15 pumping gas and fixing tires. Really learned a lot working for a buddy after school for about a year.  Then we both went to work in Topeka at a commercial tire company. I worked there until I started K. A. B Tire. 

T.H. P.: What do you love most about what you do? 

Gerad: The customers.  Meeting new people.  

T.H. P.: Tell me about the team you have.  

Gerad: My team started out with just me.  Then my brothers Colton and Connor helped.  Now it's Zeb (full time) Gerrett (summer help and Kolby, my oldest son) I couldn't ask for a better crew.  Zeb keeps us all on our toes.

T.H. P.: What would you like the public to know about what you do?
Gerad: We sell and install new tire. We also repair tires.  Our niche is our mobile service.  We can repair all tires on site also. 
T.H. P.:  Any last words?
Gerad: We are grateful for all the customers and friends we’ve made in the last few years.  Can't wait to meet many more awesome people.

T.H. P.: Okay last question. How can people get ahold of you?

Gerad: It is best to call at 785 383 5764.  We try to be at the shop as much as possible. Address to the shop is
410 n 6th Osage City.







  Want us to showcase your small business? Send us an email at tommy@thpetersonphoto.com or message us on our facebook page!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check out my assistant Sarah's family! Awesome generation portrait session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Carlie's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Interview with Alexus Smith - Royal Valley Class of 2024 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Blake Dean on the blog - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Kingston's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Tracer's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Ellis's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Sawyer's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Emily's Maternity Session - Beautiful studio and outdoor session - Topeka's Best Maternity Photographers