Small Business Showcase - Spark Nutrition - Topeka, KS

So as you may be aware, we have been showcasing small businesses on our blog. Our latest is Spark Nutrition at the corner of Croco and 29th. We had such a great time with them and I love the photos. The place is so colorful and I think the vibe and atmosphere of the color of the place match the happiness and mood of the business itself. You can’t help but smile and be happy when you walk in there. It’s a great place. I love Vicky’s outlook and attitude. She is really focused on building a great business for herself and for her clients. I am very happy and honored to share our latest Small Business Showcase with you! Thanks for checking it out and make sure to stop by!

T.H. Peterson: Can you tell me a little bit about Spark Nutrition?

Vicky: Spark Nutrition is a healthy alternative to fast food. We have protein meal replacement shakes, energizing teas, frappes, protein iced coffees, pre-workout and post workout. 

Vicky: We offer free Nutrition sessions along with metabolic scans to help our customers meet their goals.

T.H. P.: How did you come to open your own business?

Vicky: I formerly worked in Healthcare for 13 years starting as a CNA and worked my way up to an Executive Director of Assisted Living. I worked 20 hour shifts on a regular basis, I was overworked and exhausted. I was under a lot of stress and i was in a very dark place in my life. I started going into a Nutrition Club here in Topeka. SoulFire Nutrition and I fell in love with the people and the atmosphere they provided. My daily stop was the one thing I looked forward to everyday and I always left feeling better than I did when I walked in. I started having conversations with the owner of that club and on September 1 of 2021 I became a partner PT with the goal of having my own club within a year.

T.H. P.: Who is your typical client? What kind of people come to your store?

Vicky: We have clients from all walks of life. Some want to lose weight, some want to gain weight or gain muscle and others are just looking for guidance on where to begin.

T.H. P.: What has been one of the best things about opening a new business?

Vicky: The best thing about opening my business is getting to continue my passion for helping people without losing myself in the process. Putting a smile on our customers faces everyday.

T.H. P.: What are your goals for Spark Nutrition?

Vicky: Our goal is to "Spark" joy in people's lives each and everyday.

T.H. P.: What are your hours and where are you located?

Vicky: Spark Nutrition is located at 2841 SE Croco Rd formerly Orange Leaf. We are open 7 days a week 6am-6:30pm

T.H. P.: What would you like to let Topeka know about you?

Vicky: We would like Topeka to know that we are here for you, if you're ready for change come see us!

T.H. P.: Any specials going on?

Vicky: We are currently running a back to school promotion with a school ID. You have to come into the club for the specific details!

 Do you have a small business? Would you like to be featured on our blog? Send us a message on our facebook page or reach out to us by email! We'd love to work with you!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Check out my assistant Sarah's family! Awesome generation portrait session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

Tracer's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Sawyer's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Interview with Deacon Crumpton - SFT Class of 2024 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers