Interview with Madi Vobach - Topeka High School Class of 2023 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

We had such a great time with Madi! She is extremely photogenic and was a lot of fun to photograph! Her smile is beautiful and she didn’t have a bad angle. Her session took place at our studio and nearby in Scranton and at Osage Lake. It was a beautiful fall day and it made the perfect backdrop for her session. All in all, her session was amazing. Madi is legit one of the prettiest, most photogenic seniors I’ve ever photographed. Sooo happy with her session. Thanks for checking her shoot out! Enjoy!

T.H. Peterson: What classes are you enjoying most this year?

Madi: I'm really enjoying my speech class. Its been a good way to learn more about my peers.

T.H. P.: What will you miss most about high school?

Madi: I will miss the traditions most! Topeka high has the best traditions and I love how everything has history to it.

T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school?

Madi: I'm undecided about where I'm going to college yet, but I plan on going to dental school.

T.H. P.: What did you enjoy most about your shoot with us?

Madi: Tommy had so many ideas and made the most out of all the places we went!

T.H. P.: What would a dream job be for you?

Madi:  Orthodontist!

T.H. P.: What makes you feel confident?

Madi: A good outfit. I always feel my best when I think my outfit looks good:)

T.H. P.: What tv show or movie were you obsessed with when you were a kid?

Madi: Elmo!

T.H. P.: Favorite junk food?

Madi: Muddy buddies (puppy chow).

T.H. P.:  Best singer of your generation?

Madi: Billie Eilish

T.H. P.: What do you dip your fries in? (You can’t say ketchup) Madi: Chocolate shakes!




 To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Check out my assistant Sarah's family! Awesome generation portrait session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

Tracer's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Sawyer's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Interview with Deacon Crumpton - SFT Class of 2024 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers