Interview with Austen Wolfe - 2016 SFT High School Grad - Osage County's Premier Senior Portrait Photographer!!

Seriously, Austen's session was beyond awesome! I was so excited when I knew we'd be get to photograph Austen with his truck and I feel like the shots of him sitting on it really show his passion well. I came home and told my wife just how much I liked Austen. He's a really cool guy. He's funny but I'm mostly impressed with his overall attitude. Really good head on his shoulders and very responsible for his age. From what I can see, he's really mature for his age and that will take him far in life. As usual, I sent Austen a list of questions for the interview we post here on his blog and his answers are awesome. I think you get a really good picture of him. I can see why mom is so proud and sad to see her little boy growing up. I'm sure she is beyond proud of him! Hope you enjoy and please feel free to post comments on the blog or on facebook!
T.H. Peterson: So you’re a mechanic! How long have you been working on cars, been interested in fixing them?
Austen: As long as I can remember. I've been working along side my step dad on the fa tf m and at his job working on big rigs and other trucks. Yes I've been interested in fixing them. There is a sense of pride in seeing what you build with your two hands. 
T.H. Peterson: What’s the best thing about going to Santa Fe Trail? 
Austen: I've been in the same building since I was in preschool. Then moved to the high school. I'd say the best thing is all the teachers. They are amazing people to put up with mouthy teens and still love their jobs.
T.H. Peterson: Describe yourself with one word.
Austen: Go-getter
T.H. Peterson: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Austen: In a double wide dream of mine, Working at foley as a diesel tech, Driving a lifted truck, and married to the sweetest girl I know.
T.H. Peterson: What’s the best money you’ve ever spent?
Austen: Best money I've ever spent would have to be on mine and kaitlins dates. All the smiles I see on her face and all the love I see in her eyes. It's more than I've ever seen.
T.H. Peterson: Your favorite desert?
Austen: Grandmas homemade apple pie.
T.H. Peterson: Funniest movie you’ve ever seen?
Austen: Despicable me 1 and 2
T.H. Peterson: Besides cars and trucks, what would be something you’re super passionate about?
Austen: Farming. It's in my blood. I bleed corn and beans. I've grown up working on a farm whether it's our family farm or someone else's. I love manual labor so I feel right at home on a farm.
T.H. Peterson: Best place to eat in Topeka?
Austen: I love Texas Roadhouse. That place is so delicious it's to die for.
T.H. Peterson: Who makes the best truck? Why? 
Austen: In my opinion Dodge does. I've had my dodge for over three years now and put it through the ringer. And to my surprise I've never made it to where it won't run. I know everyone thinks differently but in my opinion dodge is the best.
Jamie (Austen’s mom): I have to add that for the LONGEST time he thought Fords hung the moon.  He was so gung ho for Fords that he and his step dad would go round and round as he is Anti-Ford.   It was quite hilarious.
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

  1. Thanks you very much for sharing these links. Will definitely check this out..
    wedding videography prices

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bre and Trent's Big Wedding Day - St John Vianney Church - Maple Hill, KS - Topeka Weddings

Interview with Ean Winsor - Holton High School Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Parker Turner - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Talan Robertson - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Nora's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Interview with Haven Ellenburg - Shawnee Heights High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Zach and Kate's Engagement Session - Ted Ensley Gardens at Shawnee Lake at Sunset - Topeka Wedding Photographer

Interview with Jared Heuertz - Oskaloosa High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Dawson Wittman - Hayden High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Lorren Wiscombe - SFT Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits