Interview with Kaitlin Michelle! 2016 Washburn Rural High School Grad - Topeka's Premier Senior Portrait Photographers

 I REALLY liked photographing Kaitlin! What a cutie! Kaitlin is a beautiful girl with a great personality and recently we even met and photographed her boyfriend Austen. He absolutely adores her and we got to see them together, interacting and she really came alive! She is a sweet person and I think that really shows in her portraits. I was also very impressed to learn that she works in the nursing field with her mom! Very impressive! I love how her photos turned out. It was definitely warm on her session but she did great despite the temperature. I'm excited to share her session with you today and please take time to read our little interview with her. Thank you!
T.H. Peterson: Best thing about high school.
Kaitlin: I'd have to say all the amazing friends I've made.
T.H. P.: What’s your most memorable high school experience?
Kaitlin: My first performance at my high school football game.
T.H. P.: All time favorite movie?
Kaitlin: Any type of horror movie, I really can't pick one.
T.H. P.: What do you look for in a friend?
Kaitlin: You have to have a good since of humor and you have to be honest.
T.H. P.: If you have to move out of the country, where would you move?
Kaitlin: I would move to Florida
T.H. P.: What’s a hidden talent you have?
Kaitlin: I don't have one
T.H. P.: What singer or band would you be a little embarrassed to admit you like?
Kaitlin: None, I don't really care if someone doesn't like what I do
T.H. P.: What would you consider a perfect date?
Kaitlin: Home made dinner and movies
T.H. P.: Favorite color?
Kaitlin: Green
T.H. P.: Describe yourself life with a movie title.
Kaitlin: The Longest Ride
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bre and Trent's Big Wedding Day - St John Vianney Church - Maple Hill, KS - Topeka Weddings

Interview with Ean Winsor - Holton High School Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Parker Turner - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Talan Robertson - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Nora's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Interview with Haven Ellenburg - Shawnee Heights High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Zach and Kate's Engagement Session - Ted Ensley Gardens at Shawnee Lake at Sunset - Topeka Wedding Photographer

Interview with Jared Heuertz - Oskaloosa High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Dawson Wittman - Hayden High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Lorren Wiscombe - SFT Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits