Melissa and Robert from Melissa Donaldson Photography - Chandler, AZ

 Recently on our trip to Arizona, Holly and I had a great time meeting a fellow photographer that we met online. Melissa of Melissa Donaldson Photography and her husband Robert met us one afternoon and we had a great opportunity to hang out and talk shop. It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed the opportunity to just hang out with another husband and wife photography team. They couldn't be nicer and I hope we get to hang out with them again one day!
 We had an awesome time in Arizona. I had the radio on and the deejay said that the weather there makes people all over the country jealous. It was literally 72 degrees. So amazing. A really great place that I look forward to visiting again and again!

Here's a segment from Melissa's facebook telling you a little more about her:

"Arizona is where I have grown up, I moved here when I was five and consider myself a native. After living here for 30 years I am still not used to the heat, but love the Arizona sunsets, and adore the desert and mountains. I am the mother of 3 brilliant children whom I adore, and am married to an incredible man, who encourages me to follow my dreams each and everyday. I am blessed with an abundance of love, and love is all that matters.

Photography is my passion and burns deep within my heart and soul. You know that excited butterfly feeling you get in the pit of your stomach when you fall in love? That is how I feel about the relationship I have with my camera. (and also my family) When I am not behind my lens photographing people or fine art and landscape, I am day dreaming about what I am going to photograph next. I literally lay in bed at night dreaming about what adventure awaits me, how I am going to take a photo of it, and exactly how I plan on editing that photo. I am a learner and each day I learn something new about my passion, and it makes me yearn to photograph more and become better at what I do. I am also a student. I currently attend Academy of the Art University in pursuit of my Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography.

My goal as your photographer is to not just take a photo, but to truly capture the emotion behind it, and give you a lifetime of memories. Specializing in family, newborns, maternity, weddings, senior portraits, commercial, as well as fine art and landscape."

If you are interested in finding out more about their photography check out their facebook here and their website here! If you are from Arizona, then you should definitely check her out!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Popkess family at Ward Meade - Beautiful Spring Mini Session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Cove's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers