Felicity, Keith and Tucker!!!!! Super sweet and fun engagement session at the governor's mansion! Topeka, KS Professional Wedding Photographers
How perfect could our session get? We had a willing loving couple and their adorable dog. We LOVE, absolutely LOVE engagement sessions. They're the best. They will gladly hang on one another and be silly and all that fun stuff. Felicity and Keith are no different, except they brought their "kid" along. Tucker. Tucker was A B S O L U T E L Y ADORABLE!! He was just a puppy and the funny pictures we got of him were so worth it! The tongue hanging out and his floppy ears going everywhere had us cracking up. He was really an amazing subject! Anyway, we really fell in love with these guys and hope the best for them! Felicity said something that most women say, "He doesn't want to be here." But Keith did such a great job you'd never know. I think secretly he had a ton of fun! And to top all of that off, the day was gorgeous. I think it was 72 degrees out. Who could complain about that?!
I think here Tucker was gnawing on Keith's neck. I still laugh looking at this photo.
I think here Tucker was gnawing on Keith's neck. I still laugh looking at this photo.
To book your own engagement or family session, please call or email us at tommy@thpetersonphoto.com or 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812











Comments
Post a Comment