ANOTHER Interview with David Lucero - 2016 Seaman High Grad - Regular Senior Session - Topeka's Premier Senior Portrait Photographers

 David Lucero is back on the blog!! We photographed him a short while back and did a killer baseball shoot with him. Check it out here! This time we did a regular shoot with him but this one was equally awesome!! He has a great smile and had some great ideas. We started these in NOTO and hit a few places afterwards. Nice thing was the fact that we did these in the A.M. Most shoots are in the afternoon and that made for a fun session with lots of great light. David is a great guy with an excellent attitude. His answers for this interview were great and I think you'll enjoy them very much! Here's highlights from his shoot and honestly I think in some of these he downright looks like a model! Thanks for checking out his blog post and feel free to comment on the blog or on our facebook page!
T.H. Peterson: Last time we asked about baseball. This time we’ll ask talk more about your personal interests. What sort of job would you like to have one day?
David: I would like to be a athletic trainer for a Major League Baseball team. That would be a cool job to work with famous baseball athletes.
T.H. P.: What sort of books do you like to read?
David: I don't really read much but if I do it like suspense.  
T.H. P.: What’s song pumps you up every time you hear it?
David: Hall of fame is one song that gets me pumped, because it always reminds me of the baseball season starting up.
T.H. P.: Describe a perfect date.
David: A perfect date would be going to a Royals game and eating Chinese food while watching Netflix.
T.H. P.: Best television series ever. Why?
David: The best television show out there would have to be Blue Mountain State!
T.H. P.: Not counting baseball, are you an outdoorsy person?
David: I'm not a big outdoorsy person, but I like to camp out by a lake!
T.H. P.: Describe your attitude and personality in one word.
David: My attitude as a person in one word would be outgoing.
T.H. P.: What makes your family so awesome?
David: What makes my family awesome is that they support me in anything I do and they always push me to be the best person and son I can be, I couldn't ask for a better family than the one I  have.
T.H. P.: Favorite season
David: My favorite season is fall.
T.H. P.: What’s one thing that many may consider insignificant but you’d have a hard time living without?
David: One thing I think is insignificant is family. People don't realize that how good they have it when they have people that love you and support you.


To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HIlarious Maternity Session - Luke and Stephany's Baby Bump - Topeka's Funniest Photographers

John and April's beautiful day! Incredible Wedding Celebration at Liquid Art Winery - Manhattan, KS

Interview with Chloe Fox - Topeka West Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Haven Ellenburg - Shawnee Heights High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Jonah Tevis - Topeka West Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Landon DeVader - St Mary's High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Rhett's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Interview with Ayden Crosswhite - Washburn Rural Class of 2026 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Isaiah Withers - Seaman High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers