Interview with Darian Nimz - 2017 Hayden High Grad! Topeka's Best Senior Portraits! Casual urban / downtown session with Darian
Darian had an awesome session. As we pulled up for his shoot, I was pumped about how dramatic the skies were. Yes those clouds are real. One good thing about the crazy weather we have here in Kansas is the cool skies we get. Darian is a super nice and respectable young man. He was quiet but I can tell he had a good time. He's laid back and easy going. It made shooting him a breeze. We decided to do these downtown and keep it simple. I love his shoot. He was a great model. As usual, we have an interview posted along with the photos we did of him you will enjoy. Thanks for checking out Darian's shoot. Have a great day!
T.H. Peterson: What goals do you have for your senior year in high school?
Darian: I want to figure out exactly what I want to do for the rest of my life. T.H. P.: Describe yourself in 3 words.Darian: Friendly, sporty, laid back . T.H. P.: What are you most excited about for your future?
Darian: Starting a family. T.H. P.: What do you do to relax?
Darian: Sit down and fall asleep. T.H. P.: What stresses you out?Darian: Tests. T.H. P.: What is your favorite place to eat in KC?
Darian: Granite City. T.H. P.: What do you most appreciate about your mom?Darian: She is always there and I can rely on her.
T.H. Peterson: What goals do you have for your senior year in high school?
Darian: I want to figure out exactly what I want to do for the rest of my life. T.H. P.: Describe yourself in 3 words.Darian: Friendly, sporty, laid back . T.H. P.: What are you most excited about for your future?
Darian: Starting a family. T.H. P.: What do you do to relax?
Darian: Sit down and fall asleep. T.H. P.: What stresses you out?Darian: Tests. T.H. P.: What is your favorite place to eat in KC?
Darian: Granite City. T.H. P.: What do you most appreciate about your mom?Darian: She is always there and I can rely on her.
T.H. P.: What is a pet peeve of yours?Darian: Having to repeat myself.
T.H. P.: Do you consider yourself a risk taker?Darian: At times, but not usually.
T.H. P.: What advice would you give your freshman self?
Darian: Study harder.
To book your own session or to inquire about our services, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com












YiscoVil-po Stuart Coo https://wakelet.com/wake/4pCTs9ay5WYSvTkf7g3pQ
ReplyDeletesaihydfeme
Wnasiprosbi_2001 Melissa White download
ReplyDeleteclick here
download
https://colab.research.google.com/drive/1vRKUILHhI2x_oKMYPRytazjMpluIt473
minvidysno
bateOcompbu Wewere Tucson There
ReplyDeleteclick here
diotrucuntab