Sloan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

The first thing we thought of when we saw Sloan was how awesome his hair was!  He was such a cutie, and he did a really great job during his session. We got some amazing pictures of him and his mommy for the first and last part of the session. Since Sloan took a little while to settle, it was a great opportunity to capture some great family pictures!  We loved the one of him with the teddy bears too!  This kiddo is the cutest and we love sharing these amazing memories with you all!

T.H. Peterson: How did you find out you were pregnant?  What was your reaction?

Hayley:  I missed my period, so I took a home pregnancy test.  I was overjoyed. We had decided in January of 2020 that we wanted another baby.

T.H. P.:  What made you decide not to find out his gender and what did you love about your decision?

Hayley:  I decided before I was pregnant that I didn’t want to find out the gender of my next baby. I knew whether it was a boy or girl I would love them.  My favorite part of not finding out the gender was the announcement when he was born.  Everyone thought I was having a girl, including Sloan's dad. When Sloan was born his dad had to take a double take when he announced he was a boy!

T.H. P.:  What is something you would tell a first time mom about the birthing experience?

Hayley:  I would tell them it never goes as you plan it, but no matter how you get your baby into the world is the perfect way and it is so worth it!

T.H. P.:  What did your other child(ren) think when they met Sloan for the first time? 

Hayley:  They were so excited to meet him. Since they couldn’t come meet Sloan in the hospital due to Covid-19, it was a long 3 day wait for them. 

They couldn’t believe how cute and small he was when they finally got to hold him.

T.H. P.:  What was your favorite part about your newborn session with us?

Hayley:  I loved every part of the session. They were very patient and gentle with Sloan. I really enjoyed watching him be photographed, but my favorite part was seeing the finished product! I couldn’t believe how beautiful the pictures were.






 To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Popkess family at Ward Meade - Beautiful Spring Mini Session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

Larae's newborn session - Interview with mom and dad - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers