Interview with Tara Green - Lyndon High Class of 2023 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

This was a great shoot! Absolutely beautiful day and we took these all over downtown Lawrence. Such a colorful and gorgeous place. I loved interacting with Tara. She is very photogenic and she was a real natural in front of the camera. All of these locations were her ideas and her planning made this a very memorable shoot. We felt super comfortable with her and are so excited to share her session with you!

T.H. Peterson: What are your plans after high school?

Tara: After high school, I plan on attending the University of Kansas to major in Pharmacy.

T.H. P.: What would you consider a dream job?

Tara: I’m not really sure what my dream job would, but I know I want to be able to travel and educate people.

T.H. P.:  Describe your relationship with your sisters?

Tara: I would say I’m close with both of my sisters. I have a really close bond with my sister Natalie because we are both in high school together.

T.H. P.: What are some of your proudest moments in dance?

Tara: I love dancing and some of my proudest moments are probably dancing with my competition team to get a platinum rank and watching the underclass girls on my high school team grow over these last 4 years. I really couldn’t ask for a better group of girls to dance with.

T.H. P.: What is something you enjoyed about your session with us?

Tara: I really loved how easy it was to talk to Tommy and his assistant.

T.H. P.: What kind of student are you?

Tara: I’m a good student. I take my academics very serious.

T.H. P.: What would people be surprised to learn about you?

Tara: I’m terrified of birds.

T.H. P.: If you had $1000 and you had to spend it in one store where would you go?

Tara: Target

T.H. P.: Favorite drink. 

Tara: Dr Pepper.

T.H. P.: Favorite show on Netflix or channel on YouTube Tara: Anne with an E
T.H. P.: Give me an unpopular opinion of yours.
Tara: I’m okay sleeping with the closet door open.



 To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Popkess family at Ward Meade - Beautiful Spring Mini Session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Larae's newborn session - Interview with mom and dad - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Cove's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers