Jill and Travis - Fun Engagement Session at Governor's Mansion - Topeka, KS Professional Wedding Photographers
I just gotta start off by saying WE LOVE JILL AND TRAVIS. Was that a little too much? We do! There's something about our couples that we just end up really loving and feel like we family or friends and these guys are no different. I love photographing couples who are in love. I love when couples laugh together, touch each other, hold each other, whisper to each other, etc. These are the small things that happy couples do and it's always fun to see that. I remember the first time we met Jill and Travis, Jill bragged about Travis's eyes. His eyes are intense. Fun to photograph. And Jill's laugh is contagious. She is such a fun person. I really just absolutely love being around these guys. So with all this introduction, we're excited to present Jill and Travis's engagement session. Super excited with the results. Enjoy!!!
To book your own wedding coverage or engagement session please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email us at tommy@thpetersonphoto.com












Comments
Post a Comment