Interview with Jordan Black - Burlington High Class of 2018 - Topeka's Best Senior Portrait Photographers

 Jordan is one of the nicest seniors we've ever met. A genuinely good guy. Very photogenic as well. We had such a good time with Jordan. We did these downtown and then headed out to the Governor's Mansion for some golf portraits. Those were actually some of my favorite sports photos we've taken in a long time!! Jordan's session was over before we knew it because we had such a good time. I am so happy with how his shoot came out. Thank you for checking out our shoot with Jordan! Hope you enjoy!
T.H. Peterson: What do you like best about going to Burlington High?
Jordan: It’s a small town school so you get to have a lot of friends there, a lot of close friends. It’s not as busy as any big city. It’s nice to have some peace and quiet. 
T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school? 
Jordan: I plan on going to college of course. I either want to go to Wichita State or University of Kansas. I want to major in physicians assistant. Wichita is the only college in Kansas that offers that program. but I want to go to KU because they’re my favorite college and i think the experience there would be great.
T.H. P.: What is your favorite thing to do in Burlington?
Jordan: For all there is to do there, probably my favorite thing would be to go to school. outside of that, during the summer, is probably hanging out w my friends and going to the bowling alley.
T.H. P.: What is your favorite show on TV or Netflix 
Jordan: So many... if I had to boil it down to just one, I’d have to say, Lost, I like mystery genres and it definitely makes you think when you’re watching it. 
T.H. P.: How would your friends describe you
Jordan: Probably the first word would be goofy and silly. If there’s one thing that I’d hope they’d think is being responsible.
T.H. P.: If you had $100 and a full tank of gas and a free weekend what would you do?
Jordan: I would hopefully try to make it to Washington DC. DC is a very influential city and it tells a lot about our nation’s history and I’d love to learn it from the place where it all started.
T.H. P.: What's the most dangerous thing you've ever done?
Jordan: Walking a very sketchy highway in Mexico. Not too may cops and there’s a lot of illegal activities.
T.H. P.: What makes you laugh?
Jordan: I like a lot of corny jokes. my personal humor is dry and I like when people give me that kind of humor back.
T.H. P.: Where is the best place to eat in Kansas?
Jordan: So many places but definitely my favorite would be Texas Roadhouse. I’ve never had a bad meal there!
T.H. P.: What is the worst movie you ever saw and why?
Jordan: I’ve hated how Disney makes a really great and touching movie and then they try to keep the same story and make a sequel out of it and it just really does not workout.
T.H. P.:  How long have you played golf and what is your favorite thing about playing?
Jordan: Six years and counting and my favorite part is the competition because I like to win. Something I can work hard on without getting frustrated and annoyed. 
T.H. P.:  How did you get involved with golf?
Jordan: My baby sitter used to play golf and he spoke about it when he baby sat me and we used to go out and golf when we hung out. I like how it’s not a contact sport (unless you get unlucky). It’s something you could do forever without having physical harm to yourself. 
T.H. P.:  Favorite golfer of all time?
Jordan: Definitely Phil Mickelson. He’s always supportive of his fans and likes to make a lot of jokes when he plays. Especially when he does bad. he can always be humorous even though he might be sad about how he’s playing. It’s taught me not to care about your round, just worry about the next shot. 
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Popkess family at Ward Meade - Beautiful Spring Mini Session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Emily and Jacob's Magical Wedding at Stony Point Hall - Beautiful Kansas celebration - Lawrence, Topeka, KS Wedding Photographers

Larae's newborn session - Interview with mom and dad - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Skylar's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers