Interview with Dex Swinehart - Lyndon High Class of 2018 - Topeka's Best Senior Portrait Photographers
Our session with Dex was insane. The light, the sun was amazing. It made for a beautiful, dramatic sky that we could only hope for. It was perfect. Dex is a cool dude. He was fun to photograph. One thing I especially liked was the fact that Dex was the third brother we've photographed over the years for their senior portraits. We've photographed Dawson and Dillon in the past and so it was cool to be able to create something unique and different for him. In the past, we photographed at Pamona Lake, Shawnee Lake and for Dex we went to Melvern Lake. When I put that simple fact together, that struck me as something really cool. Anyway, I'm super thrilled with how great his shoot came out. Hope you enjoy!
Dex: I like Lyndon High because it's a small school and you can get to know everybody.
T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school?
Dex: My plans after high school are to attend college and play football.
T.H. P.: Describe yourself in one word
Dex: I would describe myself in one word-committed.
T.H. P.: What did you like about your shoot with us?
Dex: During the shoot, I felt comfortable and thought it was fun.
T.H. P.: Favorite and least favorite thing about playing football?
Dex: My favorite thing about football is competing with my teammates on Friday nights. Least favorite thing about football is losing.
T.H. P.: Favorite basketball player and why?
Dex: My Favorite basketball player is Michael Jordan because he's the GOAT(greatest of all time).
T.H. P.: What's your proudest moment playing basketball?
Dex: My proudest moment playing basketball was playing on the court with my brother my Freshman year.
T.H. P.: Favorite movie of all time
Dex: My favorite movie is Friday Night Lights.
T.H. P.: Most annoying song on the radio right now?
Dex: Most annoying song on the radio is whatever song my parents are listening to.
T.H. P.: Favorite outdoor activity
Dex: My favorite outdoor activity if fishing.
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
Check out Dex's slideshow
Check out Dex's slideshow















Comments
Post a Comment