Zori and Honey

Wow, talk about some beautiful dogs!

When I saw these dogs walking down the street, I was so excited. They were coming our way, and I thought to myself how beautiful they looked, even from a distance.
Being big dogs, I thought to myself, I hope they don't knock my lights over, but to my pleasant surprise, they were really great dogs that were so much fun to photograph. They were extremely photogenic as you can tell though you could tell they weren't sure they wanted to have any part of this experience. I had fun though and I'm glad that I had an opportunity to meet these beautiful dogs and wonderful owners.
Can you believe the boxer is only a puppy?!


Doesn't she look cute! Her owner said she looked like she was focused on a fly!







Getting dogs this size to stay still for a portrait together can be a challenge, but they did great!!!

By the way, if you are interested in having your Christmas pet portraits taken or having your children photographed, we are having our next Christmas Pet Portrait event in two weeks on Saturday, Dec 5th. Our sessions are filling up very fast!

To schedule your appt. call Opal Michaels at D.O. Dog Grooming at 785.793.2200

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Tracer's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Sawyer's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers