Personal blog post - My favorite workout songs - Let's get it!!!

I don't post many personal blog posts on my blog but I thought today it would be fun to let you know my favorite workout songs. I have tried every kind of workout there is, Title Boxing, martial arts, brazilian ju jitsu, bike riding, aerobics, treadmills, racquet ball, treadmills, you name it but my favorite and what I always end up going back to is lifting weights. I've let myself go for a while now but recently I was diagnosed with diabetes so I've decided to cut out pretty much all sugar, eat lean and lift weights. As usual when getting back into it, it's hard but it's getting easier and more fun! Anyway, I'm going to list 10 songs on my playlist. Most of these I've loved forever, but they always get me jacked up. Hopefully you find a song you can add to your playlist. These are in no particular order. Enjoy

1. P.O.D. - One Day (Live at TomFest)


I've been obsessed with P.O.D. since the late 90s and their old stuff always gets me motivated when I workout.

2. Project 86 - Six Sirens



3. Andy Mineo - You Can't Stop Me


A relatively newer song on my list. Great song, great artist. This song really gets me pushing hard.

4. Living Sacrifice - Bloodwork


Anything by Living Sacrifice is good on my playlist.


5. The Chariot - Evan Perks


Chaotic? Yes. But anything from The Chariot is and gets 100% out of me.


6. Keith Urban - For You



A little different than the other songs on my playlist but I love it.


7. Demon Hunter - Someone to Hate




8. Blindside - Pitiful



An oldie but a goodie.


9. Sam Hunt - Take Your Time



This is a soft song but I love it, can't get enough of it. I listen to it as a warm up or cool down.

10. Live - Lightning Crashes


 
I have always loved this song as well. It's a soft song as well but it's one that I love to start off on the treadmill with because it starts off slow and picks up. I always try to start off with the treadmill before I start lifting.

If you have songs you think I'd like, please leave them in the comments. I'm always looking for good music to add.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check out my assistant Sarah's family! Awesome generation portrait session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Carlie's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Interview with Alexus Smith - Royal Valley Class of 2024 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Blake Dean on the blog - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Tracer's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Kingston's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Ellis's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Sawyer's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Emily's Maternity Session - Beautiful studio and outdoor session - Topeka's Best Maternity Photographers