Interview with Tristan Lee - Burlingame High Class of 2018 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

 Tristan was a lot of fun to photograph. I'm pretty sure I've never photographed a shot put athlete and I've never really been around it so it was a great experience. I was shocked to be honest at the speed and strength used in it. I am laughing now because at first I was like, where do I stand so I don't get hit lol but all in all it was a great time. I also loved the sun and the light we got from his shoot. It was a BEAUTIFUL sunset which we happened to be down behind the governor's mansion. The river back there at sunset is amazing!! I never get tired of looking at it! So thanks for checking out Tristan's shoot! Hope you enjoy!
T.H. Peterson: What is the best thing about going to Burlingame High?
Tristan:  It's a small school so everybody knows everybody.
 T.H. Peterson: What is your best shotput record?
Tristan:  50' 4" 
T.H. Peterson: What got you into shot put?
Tristan:  In junior high my coach put me in the event and I loved it so I continued to do it.
T.H. Peterson: What position do you play in football and what's the best thing about playing?
Tristan:  I play offensive line and defensive line, playing along side my best friends.
T.H. Peterson: Favorite pro athlete
Tristan:  Ezekiel Elliot.
T.H. Peterson: What are your plans after high school?
Tristan:  Go to college and hopefully be on a track team.
T.H. Peterson: What's something you could eat everyday and never grow tired of?
Tristan:   Chicken.
T.H. Peterson: Best movie you've seen this summer?
Tristan:  Spider-Man: Homecoming.
T.H. Peterson: What music gets you amped?
Tristan:  Rock music.
T.H. Peterson: When it comes to football, what's your biggest pet peeve?
Tristan:  When teams give up in the middle of a game.
T.H. Peterson: Best advice your mom or dad ever gave you?
Tristan:  Don't quit something because it is hard or you don't like it.

To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpeterosnphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Tracer's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Sawyer's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers