Interview with Madison Smitha - Lyndon High - Class of 2019 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

 Before I begin, make sure you read Madison's answers. I love them. You can see how funny and interesting Madison is. Great personality. I loved shooting Madison's session. I was very concerned about the rain but it ended up being great. Yes we got dramatic skies and even a couple sprinkles but the rain did not mess up our shoot!! To be honest, the heavy over cast skies created some beautiful soft lighting. Madison had great outfits and a beautiful smile, although she certainly had a great serious look too. I loved the property we shot on. Overall, her session was a blast. I'm super excited with how her images turned out. Thanks for checking out Madison's session! Hope you enjoy!
T.H. Peterson: What do you like most about going to Lyndon high?
Madison: I love that the classes are so small that you get to know every person and every teacher so well.
T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school?
Madison: I plan to go to K-State and study Animal Science.
T.H. P.: What did you like most about your shoot w us?
Madison: My favorite part of the shoot was actually being able to do it because it didn’t rain!
T.H. P.: What would be your dream job?
Madison: My dream job would probably be a large animal vet. Although I don’t want to operate on them, just cuddle them!
T.H. P.: Favorite restaurant?
Madison: I work at Buzzards pizza so I hope my boss doesn’t see this , I think it’s a solid tie between Noodles or Olive Garden.
T.H. P.: Describe your fashion sense with a song title.
Madison: X’s and O’s by Trisha Yearwood.
T.H. P.: What do you feel is your strongest attribute?
Madison: I feel my strongest attribute is my ability to get along with anyone and everyone so easily.
T.H. P.: What was your favorite tv show as a kid?
Madison: Spongebob Squarepants, still my favorite show, no questions asked.
T.H. P.: Favorite outdoor activity?
Madison: I love doing anything outside, but most of all, I love going and sitting on the porch and watching the chickens run in the yard.
T.H. P.: If you had $1000 and a free weekend, what would you do?
Madison: I would Google where the biggest Pig Farm in the country is and go stay there for a weekend.



To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check out my assistant Sarah's family! Awesome generation portrait session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Ellis's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Lulana's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Carlie's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Interview with Alexus Smith - Royal Valley Class of 2024 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Blake Dean on the blog - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Kingston's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Tracer's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Sawyer's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers