Interview with Griffin Gaggero - Shawnee Heights Class of 2019 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

 I LOVED shooting Griffin's session. Straight up, he was one of the happiest, smiliest seniors I've ever worked with. He was so easy going and laid back, that photographing him was incredibly fun and easy. I remember my high school years and hanging around Griffin for a couple hours made me wish I would have been more confident and sure of myself like him. I honestly admire that about him and I only was around him for a little while. He's a really great guy and I'm thankful for the opportunity to have photographed him. When I found out he had a long board, I was excited because I knew there was plenty we could do with it and I wanted it to look amazing. After a quick couple hours, we actually ended the shoot at the Kansas Museum and did a few family photos. His family was great and his siblings were just as nice and smiley as him. I sincerely enjoyed my experience with them. In my opinion, you can tell from a set of portraits how the chemistry is between a photographer and the subject and if you think about that while you look at these photos, I think you'll see how relaxed Griffin was. Enjoy!
T.H. Peterson: What are your plans after high school?
Griffin: My college of choice is still being still undecided, but I do know I’d like to get involved in law enforcement.
T.H. P.: How long have you run cross country and what are your favorite and least favorite things about it?
Griffin: I’ve been running cross since my 7th grade year and I really enjoy the free feeling of running long distances, but I dislike the grind of the early parts of the season.
T.H. P.: What are you looking forward to most your senior year?
Griffin: I’m looking forward to the activities and the feeling of being the oldest in the school.
T.H. P.: What is something you really liked about your shoot with us?
Griffin: It really seemed like you knew what places would be good to shoot at.
T.H. P.: When do you feel most relaxed? Most confident and most happy? 
Griffin: I feel the most confident, relaxed and happy with a controller in my hand playing games I love.
T.H. P.: Favorite junk food?
Griffin: I really enjoy sodas like Pepsi and Dr. Pepper.
T.H. P.: Best movie you've seen recently?
Griffin: The Incredibles 2 was a fun movie to go see.
T.H. P.: What song gets you pumped every time you hear it?
Griffin: Alien boy by Oliver Tree.
T.H. P.: How would friends describe you
Griffin: THE type of person to be too passionate about the things I’m in to but not passionate enough about things I don’t care for.
T.H. P.: What movie makes you think of your childhood?
Griffin: The Bee Movie.



To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Tracer's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Sawyer's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers