Interview with Julia Kofoid - Washburn Rural HS Grad - Class of 2019 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits



 Julia's session was so much fun. She had a natural smile and I think she basically smiled the entire time, she was definitely have a great time. We shared lots of laughs and she was very natural and comfortable in front of the camera. I felt a connection with her. Julia also brought her doggy Sadie towards the end of her shoot. Sadie is an energetic little pup with tons of personality! So glad she was part of the shoot! Towards the end, we shot at the Governor's mansion. The fall colors and the warm light were absolutely amazing! Thanks for checking out Julia's session!!
T.H. Peterson: What do you like most about Washburn Rural?

Julia: I love the connections I’ve made with teachers there. 

T.H. P.: Favorite class this year?

Julia: AP Literature and Composition.

T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school?

Julia: I will attend either Baker University or Washburn University to study psychology and criminal justice. My goal is to be a criminal psychologist.

T.H. P.: What kind of student are you?

Julia: I’m a good student but I procrastinate! I’m a hard worker and I’m organized, too.

T.H. P.: What did you like most about your session with us?

Julia: I love how you included my dog! The whole session was fun, and I felt relaxed because you joked with me and really focused on what I wanted for the photos.

T.H. P.: What is your favorite meal ever?!

Julia: I am vegetarian, so veggie lasagna is a favorite. I really like fries and ketchup, too!

 T.H. P.: Describe your fashion sense with a song title.  

Julia: “Thrift Shop” by Macklemore because I like a good bargain!

T.H. P.: Favorite childhood movie. 

Julia: “The Lion King,” except I always asked my parents to fast-forward through the scene when Mufasa dies!

T.H. P.: Favorite season.

Julia: Summer


T.H. P.: Tell me about Sadie.  How did you get her? What do you love about her so much?

Julia: Sadie is a sable long-haired miniature dachshund that I got for my 10th birthday. She is 8 now. She has epilepsy but her medicine helps. She’s my princess, and is always up for anything — from a nap to a walk to going to get a pup cone from Sheridan’s! I love how she loves me unconditionally and knows when I don’t feel good.





To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Popkess family at Ward Meade - Beautiful Spring Mini Session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Cove's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers