Abel's Newborn session - Interview with Mom - Beautiful Newborn Session - Topeka Newborn Photographer




Check out this little dudes’ fun newborn session.  Abel and his mommy came in for his session, and he did a wonderful job!  You could see the love mommy felt for him as she helped soothe him during the session.  He did not want her to leave his side, they have such a strong bond.  Thank you for checking out his session with us and we hope you enjoy!
T.H. Peterson: Favorite thing about being pregnant?
Breanna: My favorite thing about being pregnant was seeing my belly grow and feeling him move (when he wasn’t kicking my ribs) 
T.H. P.: Any food smells gross you out during pregnancy?
Breanna: Very early on in my pregnancy the smell of steak cooking really grossed me out, but that was only one time. 
T.H. P.: What did you think when you first saw Abel?
Breanna: The first time I saw Abel I remember thinking how perfect he was and also how much he looked like his brother.
T.H. P.: Who does he look most like?
Breanna: His brother, Alex. 

T.H. P.: 
What was your labor like?
Breanna: His due date was March 2nd and I was scheduled to be induced at 7:30 a.m. on March 1st. I woke up at 3 a.m. on the 1st with very painful contractions. I had already had a false labor ER visit earlier in the week and no change to my cervix at my prior doctor visits so I didn’t think anything of it at first. They started getting stronger but not necessarily regular. I took a warm bath, thinking maybe it would help and I tried to lay back down. By this time it was about 4-4:30 and the contractions weren’t settling down. I called the hospital and they had asked me if my water had broken yet, which it hadn’t, so they told me it would be ok to wait until 7:30 when I was scheduled to come in. While fighting these contractions I got my son up and ready to go to daycare. I dropped him off about 6:45 and drove to my mother in law’s house, and luckily she was already standing outside waiting for me. She drove me to the hospital and they checked me in and hooked me up to monitors, IV lines, etc. things seemed to be moving pretty slow until they checked to see how dilated I was (about 8-8:30) and I was at a 5. After checking me, things picked up pretty quick. My doctor was working the ER that day so she was running back and forth and by about 11-11:30 I was at a 10 and ready to start pushing but I had to wait for my doctor. My doctor came in around 12 and I had Abel at 12:37



To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Cove's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Jacey turns 6 months old - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's Best Baby Photographers