Interview with Madison Shotton - West Franklin - Class of 2020 - Stunning Senior Portraits!! Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Madison and her dog, Bentley, had an amazing session around the Pomona area!  We started out at the ball field, then went out to an old farm near Appanoose, getting some amazing shots of her in the warm sunlight!  She and her little dog posed for us in a prairie grass field, by a big red barn and by some old cars! She had some really awesome photographs out here, and the light was perfect!  We finished the session out at Pomona Lake, and the sunset looked amazing and Madison’s session ended with some dynamite sky pics, she was even brave enough to get out in the lake for the end of the session!  We are thrilled with her pictures! Enjoy!
T.H. Peterson:  Who has inspired you the most so far in life and how have they done that?
Madison:  My Aunt Maria. She’s worked so hard to get to where she is now. She has always taught me to be myself and dance like nobody’s watching and go for it. She’s the best and I love her to the moon and back!
T.H. P.:    Where do you see yourself in ten years?
Madison:  Hopefully in ten years, when I’m 28, I’m settled down
in a house, married, with a job at a hospital pharmacist here in Kansas. 

T.H. P.:    What activities are you involved in and how have they shaped you
into the person you are today?

Madison:  I have been involved in FCCLA, FFA, STUCO, Basketball, Softball,
Volleyball, and Powerlifting. My coaches and advisors have not only taught
me skills I have needed, but made me the person I am today. I will never
forget them and the lessons they have taught me along the way. 

T.H. P.:    How have your goals changed since you started as a freshman to now?
Madison:  I have started to make more set and stone goals. As I have watched people graduate and move on I have realized how I want to live my life out of high school and in college. 
T.H. P.:    If you could take a dream vacation to anywhere with
anyone, where would you go and who would you take with you?
Madison:  I would absolutely love to go to Ireland. I would take
my boyfriend Shane Birzer. I think it would be the best experience
to see the beautiful sights and to just spend a week there to see it all.
 T.H. P.:    What advice do you have for the underclassmen as a senior?
Madison:  Be yourself! It takes a long time to figure out who your friends are, but even longer to find yourself. High school is a lot better when you’re having fun, and to do that you need to be comfortable in your own skin. Dance like no one is watching and live it up!
 T.H. P.:    What was your favorite thing about your session with us? 
Madison:  You guys always told me how to stand and what to do. But even more than that, you made me laugh and made me feel as comfortable as possible even in the terrible heat and diarrhea water.
T.H. P.:    What is your favorite class from high school and why?
Madison:  My weights class is my favorite. My teacher was awesome and I love the feeling you get when you start getting better. A special thanks goes out to my coach Kevin Houk for always pushing me to be better and get stronger every day, he really is the best.
T.H. P.:    What is your favorite social media app to use and why?
Madison:  I like Snapchat the most. The filters are cool and I like seeing all of the updates, especially Ainsley Corwine’s :)
  T.H. P.:    What are your plans after high school?

Madison:  I will be attending Hutchinson Community College for 2 years and then I will transfer to Kansas University to finish my degree in Pharmacy. After that I will have my PharmD, which will make me eligible to do a residency at a hospital. The goal is to work at the KU Medical Hospital in Kansas City as a registered Pharmacist.





To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

  1. Love you Madison! These are amazing pictures.........

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Check out my assistant Sarah's family! Awesome generation portrait session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

Tracer's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Sawyer's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers