Interview with Alli Moore - Lebo High Class of 2022 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

We have been photographing Alli and her family for about 5 years now so we were really excited to take her senior pics!  She instantly put us in a fabulous mood because she is so bubbly and happy with a bright smile and cheery disposition!  She joked with us, and smiled the entire time!  We gave her the “Personality of the Year” award!  She is such a joy to be around!  We are so very happy to share her stellar session with you!  Enjoy!

T.H. Peterson: What are you looking forward to the most your Senior Year? :
Alli: My last year of basketball with my favorite team. We have big goals this year with all of our new freshmen coming up!

T.H. P.: What do you like to do for fun?
Alli: I definitely can say I am a big shopper. My girls at Buckle now have my phone number memorized...However, spending time with my "chosen family" is definitely my favorite thing. We are a crazy bunch!

T.H. P.:  What movie from your childhood do you watch now and relate to the most?

Alli: Definitely 13 Going on 30. I find myself constantly wanting to grow up, but I have to remind myself that being present and living in the moment is what is going to make me the happiest in the end!

T.H. P.: If your friends had to describe you in one single word, what would they say?

Alli: Witty. I definitely keep the party alive, whether I choose to or not!

T.H. P.: What song on the radio right now are you obsessed with? And which one annoys you to no end?

Alli: I am absolutely obsessed with Carly Pearce's "Next Girl" right now. GIRLS! Listen! However, the song that annoys me the MOST right now is "Astronaut in the Ocean." Clever, but like...what?

T.H. P.: What is your secret power? :
Alli: I can definitely feel negativity when I am around it!
Negative Nancy's definitely are not for me. Radiate positivity, people!    
T.H. P.: What language would you like to speak fluently if you could? :
Alli: Vietnamese! I have a hunch the ladies at the nail salon talk major crap on my fingernails and toenails... On a real note though, I would love to learn how to speak Spanish. Especially with intentions to go into the medical field!
T.H. P.: What activities are you involved in?
Alli: I am involved in volleyball and basketball. Big goals this year with both, cannot wait to see what we accomplish!
T.H. P.: What was your favorite part of your session with us?
Alli: Feeling fully comfortable to be myself. I am definitely a hot mess and Tommy and Jesse laughed right along with me the whole time! From climbing into dumpsters to rolling around in the grass, I have never felt more beautiful and lively! 
T.H. P.: What are your plans for after high school? :
Alli: First, I plan to attend ESU to earn my Bachelor's of Science in Art Therapy. After that, my main goal is to attend Occupational Therapy at KU to become a certified Occupational Therapist!



 To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Check out my assistant Sarah's family! Awesome generation portrait session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

Tracer's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Sawyer's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers