Interview with Hailey Mayer-Gropp - Shawnee Heights Class of 2022 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Hailey was a lot of fun to hang out with and photograph. She had the best smile! We photographed during our senior special where we were giving our assistants an opportunity to practice and shoot sessions. Amanda and Charles did an outstanding job! I kind of got the impression that she was a little reserved when we met her but it didn’t take long for her to start laughing and smiling and before we knew it, we were getting real genuine expressions from her. We did her session in August and it was a little warm but it was truly a beautiful summer afternoon and I think it put us all in a great mood! Here’s a few of our favorites and I’m super happy with the results! Enjoy and here’s to an amazing senior year Hailey! All the best!

T.H. Peterson: What do you look forward to most this last year?

Hailey: I'm looking forward to my last marching season and actually being able to go to the competitions.


T.H. P.: What is your favorite and least favorite class?

Hailey: My favorite class is either band or math and my least favorite is definitely English.


T.H. P.: What was a fun thing you did this summer? Hailey: One fun thing I did  this summer was go to a carnival in lawrence and met up with our couple duo friends from church and had a double date at the demolition derby that night.

T.H. P.: What did you enjoy most about your shoot with us?

Hailey: I enjoyed all the locations we were able to go to and I loved how the photographers could make me laugh.

T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school?

Hailey: After high school I plan to go to college to earn my degree in special education teaching.

T.H. P.: Favorite place to eat in Topeka?

Hailey: my favorite place to eat in topeka is probably Panera Bread.

T.H. P.: How did Paco get his name? How would you describe him?

Hailey: Paco got his name from a misinterpretation of his name actually being taco by a friend. He also goes by the name Paco B, reasoning for that really is just because it has a nice ring to it. I would describe him as a playful feisty little rat.

T.H. P.: What is your secret power?

Hailey: My secret power isn't necessarily secret but I have my bestfriend/boyfriend head over heels for me for sure.

T.H. P.: What did you want to grow up to be when you were a kid?

Hailey: As a kid I wanted to be either a pediatrician or an elementary teacher.

T.H. P.: Last movie you saw and what did you think?
Hailey: The last movie I saw was Black Widow, it was a decent movie but it was kinda cool cause my boyfriend and i were the only ones in the theater.

 To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Popkess family at Ward Meade - Beautiful Spring Mini Session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Cove's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers