Interview with Jack Pekarek - Seaman High Class of 2024 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits


Jack was a great subject! Very photogenic and fun! We took them in several locations like downtown, the Natatorium and at Seaman High at the soccer fields. It was a blast, especially his soccer photos. After a gloomy day of overcast weather, the skies opened up right at sunset and gave us the most magnificent sky we could have ever hoped for. I couldn't over my excitement on the shoot and I am glad we did the shoot because we almost postponed due to weather! Jack had a great attitude, I loved that he was into the shoot and when it was all done, I knew we had gotten some amazing images of him! These are some of our favorites! Thanks for checking it out!

T.H. Peterson: What are you enjoying your senior year?

Jack.: I’m enjoying playing sports and having a little more wiggle room

than Junior year.

T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school?

Jack.: While I’m still mostly undecided, I am thinking about going into the medical field, and attending Washburn University.

T.H. P.: What classes are you glad to be done with?

Jack.: I’m glad to be done with Personal Finance and Math III.

T.H. P.: What is something you enjoyed about your shoot with us?

Jack.: I enjoyed the energy. For me, taking pictures can be boring sometimes, but I had a lot of fun during this session.

T.H. P.: How would friends describe you?

Jack.: My friends would describe me as a more reserved, chilled out guy. 

T.H. P.: How long have you been swimming?

Jack.: I’ve been swimming since I was around 8, so almost ten years!

T.H. P.: What have been some of your proudest or most fun memories swimming?

Jack.: I really enjoyed going to state last year. Taking a van and staying in a hotel with all of the other swimmers was a blast.

T.H. P.: What do you enjoy most about soccer?

Jack.: I enjoy the fact that I can play soccer anywhere anytime, as long as I have a ball. 

T.H. P.: What do you like to do when you get home from school?

Jack.: When I get home from school, I like to make a meal and chill out. Sometimes I play video games or watch Youtube, as well. 

T.H. P.: What music are you obsessed with?

Jack.: While there’s not a specific genre or group that I’d say I’m obsessed with, I definitely enjoy upbeat music. I also generally like listening to independent music.





To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Popkess family at Ward Meade - Beautiful Spring Mini Session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Emily and Jacob's Magical Wedding at Stony Point Hall - Beautiful Kansas celebration - Lawrence, Topeka, KS Wedding Photographers

Larae's newborn session - Interview with mom and dad - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Skylar's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers