Interview with Brinley Pottorf - Rossville High Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Photographing Brinley from Rossville High was so much fun! She’s super photogenic and has the brightest smile ever. We started our shoot at the Capitol building in Topeka, which has these really cool, grand backgrounds. Brinley looked amazing in every shot, and her personality totally shined through. We explored different spots around the Capitol, finding the best angles and lighting to capture her radiant smile and joyful energy. It was such a blast getting to know her and see her confidence grow with each click of the camera.


Next, we headed over to the Governor’s Mansion. The afternoon light was perfect, and we got the most incredible golden hour sunset. It made everything look so dreamy! Brinley had the cutest outfits, and the whole session was just incredible. The soft glow of the sunset added a magical touch to her photos, making them look like they came straight out of a fairytale. I'm excited to share these beautiful photos with everyone – Brinley’s session was truly one for the books!

T.H. Peterson: What are your plans after high school?

Brinley: I plan on attending College after high school. Right now I’m looking at Washburn and Emporia.

T.H. P.: What classes are you glad to be done with?

Brinley: Meteorology. It’s not that my teacher was a bad teacher, he was great, I’ve taken some of his classes before, the subject was just really not for me.

T.H. P.: What would your dream job be?

Brinley: An Attorney or a victim’s advocate.

T.H. P.: What would people be surprised to learn about you?

Brinley: When I was in 3rd grade I took kickboxing and self defense lessons with my dad because girls were being mean to me at school haha.

T.H. P.: What is something you liked about your session with us?

Brinley: I really liked all the places that were picked out for my pictures! It was also a very positive vibe the entire time and you made me feel very comfortable. 

T.H. P.: How would you describe your relationship with your mom? You guys seemed really close at the session.

Brinley: My mom and I have always been really close. I literally don’t know what I would do without her. She’s always there for me. Words cannot describe all she does for me and I love her so much.

T.H. P.: What you do consider a fun date?

Brinley: Going to mini golf and going out to eat after.

T.H. P.: Favorite movie of all time?

Brinley: Fight Club, but I can’t talk about it 😉

T.H. P.: What song reminds you of childhood?

Brinley: Any song by Bruce Springsteen or Bob Dylan

T.H. P.: Favorite place to eat in Lawrence or Kansas City? What do you get there? Brinley: Favorite place to eat in Lawrence would definitely be Basil Leaf Café, and Rudy’s Tenampa in Kansas City. I order chicken parmesan at Basil Leaf and chicken fajitas at Rudy’s. 




To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Interview with Lilly Miller - Rossville High Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Taylor Zordel - Silver Lake Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Grace and Andrew are getting married! Engagement session at Kansas University - Lawrence, KS Wedding Photographers

Karsyn's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's Best Maternity and Newborn Photographers

Interview with Keira Kebert - Seaman High - Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Gabriella's cake smash - Happy birthday! Adorable milestone session - Topeka's Best Baby Photographers

Interview with Malina - Seaman High Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior portraits

Eli Feather - Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Trenten Harris - Silver Lake Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits