Interview with Alayna Hooper - Washburn Rural Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

I am so excited to share Alayna's senior shoot! She is beautiful and her session was just perfect! We took these in Manhattan and the whole session happened because Alayna saw the sunset at the overlook just north of Manhattan and knew that she had to have her session there! I am thrilled with that choice because her session was perfection! I don't get to shoot in Manhattan often and it's such a great place full of beautiful and amazing backdrops! A town I really love! Here are some of my favorite images from her session! Enjoy!

T.H. Peterson: What are your plans after high school? 

Alayna: I want to either go to KU or K-State and be an English major.

T.H. P.: What classes are you enjoying this year? 

Alayna: My favorite classes this year are criminal justice 2 and AP Literature.

T.H. P.: What is your dream job? 

Alayna: My dream job is to be a college professor teaching either philosophy or ethics.

T.H. P.: What would people be surprised to learn about you? 

Alayna: I love interior design.

T.H. P.: What is something you liked about your session with us? 

Alayna: I loved the locations we went to.

T.H. P.: What makes you feel confident? 

Alayna: Having a tan.

T.H. P.: What do you do or think when you first wake up? 

Alayna: I’m not sure, waking up is hard for me.

T.H. P.: Favorite outdoor activity? 

Alayna: Definitely kayaking.

T.H. P.: What tv shows do you love? 

Alayna: I like Arrested Development and Gilmore Girls.

T.H. P.: If you had to spend $1000 in a store where would you go?

Alayna: Hollister. Everything I wear is Hollister.




To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dava and Ed's Engagement session - Beautiful sunset session at Kansas Governor's Mansion - Topeka's Wedding and Engagement Portraits

Kylee Johnson - Washburn Rural Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Aayla Briggs - WaRu Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Eli Feather - Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Fun on the Runnebaum Farm - Awesome Generation session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Raylynn Paige's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Damien and Brianna's Big Day - Amazing Wedding at Abe and Jake's Landing - Lawrence, Kansas

Weston's awesome dirtbike session - Kansas Portrait Photographers