Raylynn Paige's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

What an adorable baby. On more than one occasion during our session, I heard mom say, "She's sooo cute!" I totally agree, what a beautiful tiny little human. So precious. Perfect little features and I even commented to mom that it is very common for babies to have blotchy skin or blemishes but her skin was perfect, like no flakes at all! Pretty amazing. We had such a good time with Raylynn and her mommy and daddy. It was a really special session and I am so happy to share it with you! Thank you for checking it out!

T.H. Peterson: What did you think when you first saw Raylynn?
Karsyn: When I first saw Raylynn I just thought she was the most perfect thing ever and how I couldn’t believe I finally had my baby. 

T.H. P.: How did you come up with her name? 

Karsyn: The first part of her name Ray, I came up with as she’s my little ray of sunshine. the second part lynn for my little sister (Kaileigh) as for that’s her middle name and then I decided on the middle name Paige for my older sister (Kendall) as for thats also her middle name as well. 

T.H. P.: Who does she look like ? 

Karsyn: She definitely looks like her daddy!

T.H. P.: What was something you liked about your session with us? 

Karsyn: My favorite part of the session was how gentle they were with her! 

T.H. P.: What was your labor and delivery like?

Karsyn: My labor and delivery was extremely smooth and was just by far amazing. The best first experience I could ask for! Especially with the help of my amazing support person Nathan.








To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Lilly Miller - Rossville High Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Taylor Zordel - Silver Lake Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Interview with Keira Kebert - Seaman High - Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Karsyn's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's Best Maternity and Newborn Photographers

Gabriella's cake smash - Happy birthday! Adorable milestone session - Topeka's Best Baby Photographers

Eli Feather - Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Trenten Harris - Silver Lake Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Camah and Damen's big day - Beautiful ceremony at Cedar Valley Forest - De Soto, KS - Kansas Wedding Photographers

Kylee Johnson - Washburn Rural Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits