Interview with Trenton Holmes - Shawnee Heights Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Trenton was a lot of fun! The second I met him, I knew by his smile, he was going to make the session super easy! He is so photogenic and interested in what we were doing so of course photographing him was a walk in the park! After just a short while I realized his passion in life was riding his dirt bike and we were able to get so many awesome images with his bike! It was a ton of fun! Here are just a few of our favorites!
T.H. Peterson: What classes are you enjoying most this year?
T.H. P.: My favorite classes are at Washburn Tech which are welding.

T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school?
Trenton: My plans after high school is to become a plumber.
T.H. P.: What’s your earliest memories on a dirt bike?
Trenton: Earliest memories on a dirt bike was when I was around 5 or 6.
T.H. P.: Are you a big risk taker?
Trenton: Yes I do believe so.
T.H. P.: What’s the most dangerous thing you’ve ever done?
Trenton: The most dangerous thing I’ve ever done was doing 5th gear wheelies.
T.H. P.: Do you have a dream bike?
Trenton: My dream bike is a full pro circuit factory bike kx250f
T.H. P.: Favorite thing to eat?
Trenton: Wings.
T.H. P.: Besides dirt bike what is your favorite outdoor activity?
Trenton: I enjoy fishing and building jumps!
T.H. P.: Something you liked about your session with us?
Trenton: I enjoyed the amount of fun I had and the way the pictures turned out.
T.H. P.: What does it feel like to go 200+ mph on a dirt bike through a school zone?
Trenton: I can’t go 200 on the ol’ kx but I’ll go 75 on the back tire.



To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dava and Ed's Engagement session - Beautiful sunset session at Kansas Governor's Mansion - Topeka's Wedding and Engagement Portraits

Kylee Johnson - Washburn Rural Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Aayla Briggs - WaRu Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Keagan Loughney - Washburn Rural Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Fun on the Runnebaum Farm - Awesome Generation session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Damien and Brianna's Big Day - Amazing Wedding at Abe and Jake's Landing - Lawrence, Kansas

Interview with Liliana Ferrer-Escalante - Topeka High Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Weston's awesome dirtbike session - Kansas Portrait Photographers

Weekley Family at Iliff Commons - Amazing Fall Family Session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers