Kenze on the blog! - Scranton, Burlingame, Topeka, KS Portrait photographer


For those of you who know me, I am always looking for amazing locations and today we found one! It's kind of secret and you'll have to do pictures with us to find out, but trust me there is so much going on in this one spot for pictures that I wanted to stay and shoot there all day long! 

This is Kenze on of our special helpers! She's one of our assistants and wanted to try something fun and fashionable today, I was down, so here you go!




I love accessories like hats and jewelry. I think it adds a nice touch to photos.





I love the results and Kenze is a totally awesome assistant. We also engaged the help our newest assistant, Caleb. He was awesome at assisting us today. I look forward to working with him in the future!

To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Lorren Wiscombe - SFT Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Haven Ellenburg - Shawnee Heights High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Addy Crouch - Shawnee Heights Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Jared Heuertz - Oskaloosa High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Ayden Crosswhite - Washburn Rural Class of 2026 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Isaiah Withers - Seaman High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Zariah Walker - Highland Park High School Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Photo Editing Services - Topeka, KS Professional Photographers

Kendall's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers