Shelby Currie, 2012 Seaman High School Senior, Topeka, Mayetta, Hoyt, Holton, KS, Senior Portrait Photographer

 Everytime I photograph a senior, I feel like this is all I want to do. But alas, I do love my children and families too. But the truth is, there is nothing like photographing high school seniors. And certainly Shelby was no exception. In fact, I had so much fun with our beautiful model from Seaman High School, I could have shot for hours and hours more if we had the time.

She had lots of great ideas and worked so good in front of the camera.  She had soooo many amazing images, but as usual, I had to narrow them down to our favorites. Here we go!
 Shelby had this great idea to photograph with a couple different horses and I was totally down. The horse was beautiful and let us and Shelby do pretty much whatever we wanted. I am very excited about how these turned out!


Is this not the cutest pony you've ever seen?!

It's been hot lately, but fortunately the weather, while warm, was actually really nice for portraits yesterday. The late afternoon sun was so beautiful and made for some amazing portraits.



For those who know me, I always say, "one more" a lot. But when I saw this little canoe, I had to take one more. It was the perfect spot to end our amazing session!

Shelby, thank you so much for such an awesome session. Thanks to everyone who helped make this shoot a success. Kevin, thanks for the horses dude!

To book your own senior portrait session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email us at info@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check out my assistant Sarah's family! Awesome generation portrait session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Carlie's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Interview with Alexus Smith - Royal Valley Class of 2024 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Blake Dean on the blog - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Kingston's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Tracer's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Ellis's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Sawyer's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Emily's Maternity Session - Beautiful studio and outdoor session - Topeka's Best Maternity Photographers