Yea! Daigrepont kids finally on the blog! - Kansas, Louisiana Family Portrait Photographer


Boy, I had some good memories at Golden Meadow park growing up. I spent a lot of time there and it was the perfect place to take my cousin's beautiful kids to get their portraits done! I almost didn't make it because of a killer headache, but it was amazing, seconds before we were supposed to start, it actually disappeared. I had a wonderful time and the weather was unbelievable perfect for portraits. Lots of personality here!!!!

Peek-a-boo! Hey it worked! Haha!
 Mia tortilla, that's the nickname I gave her. She's so adorable, I could have photographed her all afternoon!
 Grace is growing up into a beautiful young woman. I really love this portrait of her!
 Ethan is a silly guy! I love it! So much personality and it made the portraits fun!
 Aaron did awesome too. He told me he wasn't crazy about doing pictures, but you'd never be able to tell from how good he did!
Aren't these the cutest kids you've ever seen!?!


I am back home a couple times a year. If you live in Lafourche parish and would be interested in having portraits done, please let us know and next time we're down, we will make sure we catch you!

Call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interview with Caleb Menke - Hayden High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Julian Ferrer - Osage City Class of 2027 - Osage County's Best Senior Portraits

Cassie and Brandon's amazing day! The Beacon Wedding Venue - Topeka Wedding Photography

Interview with Maddie Vickery - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Riley Mohler - Silver Lake High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Misa and Shanehse's senior session - Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Elly's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Interview with Mason Haas - Shawnee Heights High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Kaleb Baum - SFT Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits