Interview with 2017 Washburn Rural H.S. Grad! Topeka's Best Senior Portrait Photographers



 We had an incredible session with Maddy! She was such a perfect model for us! We love shooting seniors just about as much as anything. And Maddy was no exception! We photographed hers mid morning and the skies were dramatic and emiting the softest light ever!! It was perfect for her shoot!! Maddy is a beautiful young lady with a great smile! Her session lasted only around an hr but it was full of great images and I think it really showed off not only her beauty but her personality as well. I think you'll love her blog post and interview!!! Enjoy!
T.H. Peterson: What do you like best about Washburn Rural?
Maddy: The best thing about Washburn rural is the opportunities it's has provided. Like the clubs, classes and chances to meet new people.
T.H. P.: What’s your favorite board game?
Maddy: My board game would probably be Monopoly Jr. because it's like monopoly but you don't hate everyone as much after you play it.

T.H. P.: Where would you like to go to college? and why?
Maddy: I plan on attending K-State because I've always been a fan of the football team and my friends are going there too.

T.H. P.: Let’s say you didn’t go to college, what would you do?
Maddy: If I didn't go to college I'd travel the world and do work for the less fortunate
T.H. P.: What would you tell your freshman self? 
Maddy: Things I'd tell my freshman self is to not worry about others opinions and do what you want high school goes by way faster than you think.

T.H. P.: What are you most confident about yourself?

Maddy: I'm most confident in my opinions and what I believe in.
T.H. P.: What’s your favorite board game?
Maddy: My board game would probably be Monopoly Jr. because it's like monopoly but you don't hate everyone as much after you play it.
T.H. P.: What’s the spiciest thing you like to eat?
Maddy: I'm not a big fan of spicy but I do like chicken Cajun pasta. It's a little spicy but not too wild.
T.H. P.: What did you like most about your session with us?
Maddy: This session was awesome because I felt completely comfortable.
T.H. P.: Describe your personality in one word.
Maddy: Funny.
T.H. P.: Favorite song on the radio right now?
Maddy: Think of you by Chris Young and Cassadee Pope.
To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Popkess family at Ward Meade - Beautiful Spring Mini Session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Cove's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers