Interview with Tegan Dillon - 2018 Seaman High Grad - Topeka's Best Senior Portrait Photographers

Tegan was a lot of fun to hang out with. He took us to this waterfall in the middle of nowhere. I was really shocked that there was this awesome hidden gem right on the outskirts of Topeka. It made for a beautiful backdrop to start his shoot. He is a really nice and easy going guy. He had good ideas and had a great smile. I really loved that he showcased his hunting and fishing in his session. I love being able to capture that. It's always fun. But my favorite thing about Tegan was his sense of humor. He was completely at ease in front of the lens and didn't hesitate to do things to make us laugh. My favorite kind of person! Thanks for checking out his session and make sure to check out his interview as well!
T.H. Peterson: What do you like best about going to school at Seaman High?
Tegan: I like going to seaman to see my friends everyday.
T.H. P.: What would you like to do after high school?
Tegan: After high school I would like to work for the railroad either as a welder or an engineer.
T.H. P.: What is your proudest hunting moment?
Tegan: My proudest hunting moment was when I killed my first buck with my bow.
T.H. P.: What's a pet peeve of yours when it comes to hunting?
Tegan: A pet peeve of mine is when the squirrels are running up and down the tree I'm in and making a lot of noise or when the raccoons steal all the corn I put out for the deer.
T.H. P.: Favorite bait for fishing?
Tegan: Crank bait.
T.H. P.: Your sister tagged along for your session. You guys seem to have a wonderful relationship. How would you describe your relationship with her?
Tegan: My sister and I have a good relationship she is always there for me.
T.H. P.: What was your favorite thing about your session with us?
Tegan: All of the laughs we had.
T.H. P.: What is your favorite indoor activity? Outdoor activity?Tegan: My favorite indoor activity is call of duty. Favorite outside is a tie between hunting and bowfishing.
T.H. P.: What kind of student are you?
Tegan: I don't like school but I do what I have to do I can graduate.
T.H. P.: What song reminds you of your childhood?
Tegan: Huntin,Fishin and_Lovin Every_Day is the song I like best.
T.H. P.: What is something that scares you? What is something that makes you confident? What is something that makes you laugh?
Tegan: I'm not scared of much. What makes me confident is knowing what I'm doing. Something that makes me laugh is when my friends do stupid things or makes jokes.


To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Tracer's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Sawyer's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers