Interview with Cheyla Myrick - Seaman High - Class of 2019 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Cheyla was a great model!! She had such a nice smile and photographing her was so easy. She had great outfits and I loved the places we went with her. I think they fit her style perfect. Cheyla is a down to earth, easy going, beautiful young lady! I feel honored to have photographed her and felt like friends when we were done. By far, one of the best days weather wise, we've had so far this year. It was amazing. Thanks for checking out her session, read her interview, great answers and hope you enjoy!
T.H. Peterson: What's the best thing about Seaman high?
Cheyla: I like the opportunities Seaman gives me to develop new friendships and continue to grow old ones.
T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school?
Cheyla: I plan on attending Pitt State and pursuing a career in either Nursing or Sports Medicine.
T.H. P.: What is your favorite and least favorite thing about playing volleyball?
Cheyla: My favorite thing would be the feeling I get when the entire team is around me cheering and my least favorite thing is that my club career is almost over.
T.H. P.: What was your favorite thing about your session with us?
Cheyla: I enjoyed how relaxed and easy-going the whole session was.
T.H. P.: What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend?
Cheyla: I like doing outdoor activities.
T.H. P.: What kind of music do you love the most?
Cheyla: I listen to all kinds of music, from Hannah Montana to Latin Hits, but I most often find myself listening to Country.
T.H. P.: What reminds you of your childhood?
Cheyla: Anytime I pass a playground. I spent a lot of time there as a kid.
T.H. P.: Sports car, motorcycle, truck or horse?
Cheyla: Sports car
T.H. P.: What makes you really happy?
Cheyla: Spending time with people I care about.
T.H. P.: What is your biggest pet peeve when it comes to volleyball?
Cheyla: Wearing short socks, definitely.




To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Popkess family at Ward Meade - Beautiful Spring Mini Session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Cove's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers