Interview with Avery Moore - Lebo High - Class of 2019 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

 Avery is a lovely young lady. She is so sweet and photographing her was a complete joy. I feel like you can often tell a lot in a very short amount of time when you're one on one with someone and I think very quickly I could tell Avery is a sincere, kind, happy person. She was lots of fun to photograph and it definitely didn't hurt that we had such a beautiful afternoon. I love the resulting images that definitely reflect her personality. Tonight they viewed their images and that was just as much fun as the session itself! Thanks for checking out Avery's shoot. Make sure to check out her interview as well. You'll like it!
T.H. Peterson:  Best thing about going to school at Lebo high?
Avery:  Definitely the support from the community. Everyone supports everyone and we always come together in a time of need.
 T.H. P.:  What are your plans after high school?
Avery:  I plan to go to Emporia State to major in nursing.
 T.H. P.:  What was your favorite part of your session with us?
Avery:  My favorite part about the session was definitely that I could just be myself. I was constantly laughing.
 T.H. P.:  How would friends describe you?
Avery:  My friends would probably describe me as loud, cause I am always laughing, and
they always call me a little old lady because I go to bed so early.
 T.H. P.:  If you had a car and a $1000 where would you and your friends go for a couple days and what would you do?
Avery:  I would probably take a road trip to the Grand Canyon, or make a trip to Atlanta to see my mom’s really good friends Kerry and John.
 T.H. P.:  What would people be surprised to learn about you?
Avery:  I’m actually really nice if you look past the RBF.
 T.H. P.:  Describe your fashion sense with a song title.
Avery:  “The Lazy Song” by Bruno Mars. I’m a shorts and a T-shirt kind of gal.
 T.H. P.:  How long have you played volleyball and what is your favorite thing about it?
Avery:  I have played volleyball since I was in third grade, and my favorite part is definitely the really great coaches we have that not only coach us to be better players but also better women.
 T.H. P.:  What is your biggest pet peeve?
Avery:  People chewing with their mouth open send me over the edge.
 T.H. P.:  Sports car, Horse, Truck or motorcycle?
Avery:  Definitely sports car. Motorcycles are death traps.




To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check out my assistant Sarah's family! Awesome generation portrait session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Ellis's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Lulana's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Carlie's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Interview with Alexus Smith - Royal Valley Class of 2024 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Blake Dean on the blog - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Kingston's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Tracer's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Sawyer's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers