Savannah's Senior Session - Lyndon High - Class of 2021 - Topeka's Best Senior Photographers

As photographers, we are essentially problem solvers.  Savannah’s senior session posed one problem that we needed to overcome and that was the very strong winds!  But she made it so easy with her amazing smile, her positive attitude, and her fun personality.  We got some amazing images of Savannah at B&C Equine, and then Eleanor’s Events and she really wowed us with how bright her personality is!  When she smiles, she lights up the entire room!  We are so excited to share these with you!  Thank you!

T.H. Peterson:How have your goals changed since you started as a freshman to now?

Savannah: My freshman year I had actually no idea what I wanted to do, I started out wanting to study agriculture, but later decided that I was going to go to nursing school.

T.H. P.:   If you could take a dream vacation anywhere with anyone, where would you go and who would you take with you?

Savannah: My dream vacation, I couldn’t pick just one place I’d love to travel them all, I would either take my best friend or my mom.


T.H. P.:  What is your favorite class from high school and why?

Savannah: My favorite class would have to be art because I am free to express myself without judgement.

T.H. P.:   If money was no object, what kind of vehicle would you drive and why?

Savannah: I would drive a 3rd Gen Dodge Cummins, decked out to my liking of course


T.H. P.:  What would people be surprised to learn about you?

Savannah: I am actually somewhat shy at first


T.H. P.:  What song comes to mind when you think about your high school?

Savannah: Hell of Year by: Parker McCollum

T.H. P.:  What is your secret power?

Savannah:  I’m good at reading people

T.H. P.:  What was your favorite part about your session with us?

Savannah:  I felt comfortable with you guys.

T.H. P.:  What would your ideal last day of high school be like?

Savannah:  A nice calm day filled with memories and laughter from each other

T.H. P.:  What are your plans after you graduate?

Savannah: I am still undetermined at the moment on where I am attending, but I plan on going to nursing school to soon be a travel nurse.



To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Check out my assistant Sarah's family! Awesome generation portrait session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Carlie's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Interview with Alexus Smith - Royal Valley Class of 2024 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Blake Dean on the blog - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Tracer's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Kingston's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Ellis's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Sawyer's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Emily's Maternity Session - Beautiful studio and outdoor session - Topeka's Best Maternity Photographers