Interview with Maddie Vickery - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Maddie was such a sweet girl and just an absolute pleasure to photograph. Basketball is a huge part of her life, and she has committed to play basketball at K-State after she graduates, which is pretty awesome. We had a lot of fun with her senior session because she brought a really cool variety of outfits. Every outfit gave us a completely different look, and we were able to get some really great images downtown before heading out to a more country setting. Maddie was just really easy to photograph. She had a great smile, great expressions, and honestly, I don't think she has a bad angle.

By the time we got out to the country, the skies were just incredible. The weather was beautiful, and everything just came together. We were able to make some really striking, dramatic images, and I really loved how her whole session turned out. Maddie was so much fun to work with, and I'm really glad we got to be a part of this for her. I honestly feel honored that she trusted me to photograph such an important time in her life, and I'm very thankful for the opportunity. I wish her the very best at K-State and can't wait to see what she does!

T.H. Peterson: What are your plans after high school?
Maddie: Play basketball for K-State and major in Kinesiology.

T.H. P.: Dream job?
Maddie: Athletic trainer.
T.H. P.: What kind of student are you?
Maddie: I'm a good student with a 4.0.
T.H. P.: What are your earliest memories playing basketball?
Maddie: I played at SportsZone on the Crushers.
T.H. P.: What are your least favorite and most favorite conditioning exercises you do for basketball?
Maddie: Favorite = running stairs. Least favorite = towel pushes.

T.H. P.: What is your proudest moment in your basketball career?
Maddie: When I committed to K-State. 

T.H. P.: Something you liked about your session with us?
Maddie: It was easy to be myself and we laughed a lot!

T.H. P.: What makes you feel confident?
Maddie: My work ethic.
T.H. P.: Favorite Internet personality?
Maddie: Olivia Dean.
T.H. P.: Favorite thing Mom cooks?
Maddie: General Tso's Chicken.
T.H. P.: What song on your playlist stays in heavy rotation?
Maddie: “Expectations” by Olivia Rodrigo.




 To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bre and Trent's Big Wedding Day - St John Vianney Church - Maple Hill, KS - Topeka Weddings

Parker Turner - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Talan Robertson - Washburn Rural Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Maddy Hladky - Washburn Rural High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Julian Ferrer - Osage City Class of 2027 - Osage County's Best Senior Portraits

Cassie and Brandon's amazing day! The Beacon Wedding Venue - Topeka Wedding Photography

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Interview with Riley Mohler - Silver Lake High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Brek Wahlmeier - Hayden High Class of 2027 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits