Interview with Parker Metz - Washburn Rural Class of 2023 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

It was great to meet Parker. He was a little low key when I met him but he warmed up and we got some great shots of him. We did some of him around the downtown Topeka area and we ended the shoot in the country at Governor's Mansion. Both were awesome and I can't really say my favorite, I really loved the whole shoot. Parker seems like a very grounded, respectful and focused young man. In the short amount of time we spent together, I got enough of a glimpse of him to feel some respect and admiration for him. I'm excited to share his session with you all! Thanks for checking it out! Please share!

T.H. Peterson: What are your plans after high school?

Parker: Attend a college or university that has yet to be decided. 

 

T.H. P.: How would you describe yourself as a student?

Parker: Hard working and dedicated.

T.H. P.: Favorite classes this year?

Parker: Sports Medicine.

T.H. P.: What would you consider a dream job?

Parker: Something where I would get to be outside in nature. 

T.H. P.: What is something you enjoyed about your shoot with us?

Parker: I enjoyed how easy Tommy was to work with and he made sure I got all of the shots I wanted. 

T.H. P.: Favorite outdoor activity?

Parker: Fishing or sitting in my hammock. 

T.H. P.: If your friends had 3 words to describe you, what would they say?

Parker: Responsible, respectful, and kind.

T.H. P.: Scariest thing you've ever done?

Parker: I haven’t done anything too crazy, but zip lining was pretty scary. 

T.H. P.: Favorite junk food?

Parker: Sour gummy worms.

T.H. P.: Favorite YouTube channel?

Parker: I don’t have a favorite channel, but I enjoy watching sports and workout videos.





 To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Check out my assistant Sarah's family! Awesome generation portrait session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

Tracer's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Walter Lee's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Sawyer's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Interview with Deacon Crumpton - SFT Class of 2024 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits