Interview with Isabella Tyson - Burlingame High Class of 2023 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Isabella's session was stunning! She was a natural in front of the camera! We had a lot of fun and I feel like we got some very genuine expressions and moments. Some of these images I would be excited to use as advertisements! It was a shorter session but we got good variety. We started in the studio, then shot outside downtown Scranton and ended at the lake for some beautiful country images! Here's a few of our favorites and I really like her answers for the interview! Thanks for checking out her session!

 T.H. Peterson: What are your plans after high school?

Isabella: I am currently undecided. I am looking into athletic offers and

deciding from there!

T.H. P.: What have been some of your fondest memories playing basketball?

Isabella: Being LCL Champions, Sub-State Champions, and getting 3rd at State last year! I enjoyed our team camps, celebrating in the locker rooms after wins, and all of the sweet moments in between.

T.H. P.: How would friends describe you?

Isabella: I think my friends would describe me as an outgoing, funny, ambitious, authentic person!

T.H. P.: What would people be surprised to learn about you?

Isabella: I played through my senior year of sports with a torn labrum.

T.H. P.: Mom said you're the youngest. What is life like as the youngest? What's your relationship like with the rest of your siblings?

Isabella: It’s the best, I’m spoiled 🤪 It’s great, they’re all my best friends. I couldn’t imagine life without them. However, my sister is my favorite person in the whole wide world.

T.H. P.: What is something you liked about your session with us?

Isabella: So much!!! I think what makes you guys so special is how easy it was for you guys to make me genuinely smile, and I got to laugh a lot! It’s obvious that you truly care about your clients and your main motivation is that they are happiest, I admire that so greatly!

T.H. P.: You were really natural in front of the camera. What's your tip for getting a great selfie?

Isabella: Awh thank you! Having a great photographer definitely helped! But just being relaxed, doing what feels most comfortable and what allows you to feel most confident; nothing forced!

T.H. P.: What is your favorite class in school?

Isabella: English- specifically, literature and creative writing!

T.H. P.: What is advice you would tell your freshman self if you could?

Isabella: To enjoy every moment, be present, and to not allow self-doubt make me miss out on the wonderful opportunities that come about.

T.H. P.: Something you've accomplished that you're really proud of.

Isabella: I was actually chosen as a National Semi- Finalist for the Bezos Scholar’s Program using Mental Health as my main focus. From there I started mental health boxes at my school that have left a positive impact!




To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Tracer's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Sawyer's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers