Onyx's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

T.H. Peterson: How did you find out you were pregnant?

Amethyst: It was a surprise, I have 2 other children and I had a feeling but

was in denial until I took a test. 

T.H. P.: Were there any foods you craved or were grossed out by when you were pregnant?

Amethyst: I craved jalapenos and onion rings but I could not stand anything with red sauce, like spaghetti,  pizza or anything. 

T.H. P.: What was your labor like?

Amethyst: I was induced, got an epidural, and it went pretty smoothly. I was lucky my fiance was able to return home for a week from his rotation. Then we got married a few days after. 

T.H. P.: How did you come up with Onyx's name?

Amethyst: My husband chose his name based off me and my first daughter. We both have stone names and his is a black stone as well.

T.H. P.: What is something you enjoyed about your session with us?Amethyst: I loved how long the session was. We were able to relax and take our time in a cozy environment. The photographer was very friendly and helpful and did well with my kids.






 To book your own newborn session sign up at bit.ly/PetersonNewborn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Cove's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Jacey turns 6 months old - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's Best Baby Photographers