Tommy's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Look at that sweet face! His name is Tommy, just like me! When I found out I was photographing a Tommy, I couldn't get over how funny and cute that was! And he is a doll! Just look at that precious little face! He was so chill and relaxed, photographing him was truly fun and enjoyable. And on top of all that, we really like his mommy and daddy. They might be one of the coolest families we've ever had the joy of working with! Little Ellie, his big sis is a big fan and that was fun being able to get photos of them together. I am so happy with how his session turned out! I hope you enjoy the photos too! Thanks for checking it out!! I look forward to more sessions with this handsome little guy!

T.H. Peterson: How did you find out you were pregnant? 

Casey: Tommy is actually our "rainbow" baby. It's not something we have told a lot of people, but it's not something I feel like we should hide. I think the loss I felt threw me into a little bit of a stir. I was tracking ovulation, charting, testing, etc. constantly after the miscarriage. But it wasn't until I calmed down and let up on the stress that I took my last  pregnancy test with the thought of just wanting to get it out my sight, and there he was. Tommy truly is the light our family was searching for. 

T.H. P.: How did you come up with the name Tommy?

Casey: Tommy is named after  Ryan's dad, Thomas (Tom). However, we didn't want their legal names to match so we went with Tommy. His middle name is the same as Ryan's grandpa's and my grandpa's middle names as well.

T.H. P.: What did you think when you first saw him?

Casey: When I first saw him my first thought was relief because that boy caused me some pain. But obviously, I was so thankful and overjoyed that he was here and he was healthy. I remember thinking he looked so much like his sister when I first saw him! 

T.H. P.: What does Ellie think?

Casey: Ellie is obsessed. She wants to hug, kiss, and hold him at all times. We are trying to teach her to be gentle with him! She calls him "her baby" and always wants to be right by his side. She helps me change and dress him, she sings to him, shushes him when hes crying and tells him "it's okay baby", and she loved getting to help with his first bath. She is a proud big sister! 

T.H. P.: Did you have any food aversions during pregnancy or did you crave anything specifically?

Casey: I mean ice cream is usually my pregnancy (and just normal) go to craving. Ryan did well taking me out for ice cream at night!







 To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com 

Comments

  1. Love the interview. He is very adorable. Great job in capturing this little guy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Cove's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Jacey turns 6 months old - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's Best Baby Photographers