Interview with Amelia Henley - Seaman High - Class of 2024 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits


Ward Meade Park is a great setting for senior portraits. We had the pleasure of photographing the incredibly talented Amelia. Armed with her violin, her vivacious personality and infectious smile illuminated every frame. Our short but fun session took us through the park, capturing Amelia's joy and personality in each shot. Her expressions were adorable and photographing her with her violin made for some great images. It was an cool experience, a blend of art and nature. I'm grateful for the opportunity to photograph and meet Amelia. She was a great model! Best of look your senior year!

T.H. Peterson: How would you describe your high school experience in three words?

Amelia: I would describe high school experience as crazy, fun, weird.

T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school? Are you considering attending college, pursuing a career, or taking a gap year?

Amelia: I am planning on Majoring in elementary ed, then going on to be a kindergarten teacher.

T.H. P.: How has playing the violin influenced your life? What do you enjoy most about it?

Amelia: Playing the violin has influenced my life in many ways, it gives me many opportunities and helps me to connect with others. My favorite thing about it is the friends it has helped me make.

T.H. P.: Aside from photography and playing the violin, what other hobbies or interests do you have?

Amelia: Along with violin I am also interested in nature and animals and have been doing eco club at the topeka zoo for as long as I can remember.

T.H. P.: If you could have a conversation with your freshman self, what advice would you give yourself?

Amelia:  I would tell my freshman self to cherish every moment and take lots of pictures.

T.H. P.: What are your favorite genres of music, and who are some of your favorite artists or bands?

Amelia:  I listen to all kinds of music, I don't really have a favorite band or artist.

T.H. P.: What is something you enjoyed about your shoot with us?

Amelia: Something I really enjoyed about the shoot was that it was a very welcoming and fun environment.

T.H. P.: What kind of books do you enjoy reading in your free time? Do you have any favorite authors or genres?

Amelia: I don’t read that much outside of school but if I had to pick a genre it would probably be realistic fiction.

T.H. P.: Favorite snack food?

Amelia: My favorite snack food is pretzels.

T.H. P.: If you could choose any place in the world to visit, where would it be and why? Amelia: If I could visit any place in the world it would be the Galápagos Islands because I think they look super cool.




To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Popkess family at Ward Meade - Beautiful Spring Mini Session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Cove's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers