Interview with Audrey Cape - Washburn Rural Class of 2024 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

I can't begin to tell you how excited I am about Audrey's session. She was so photogenic and her ideas were amazing and inspiring. She wanted something completely different than what we normally do, something artsy, emotional, grungy... needless to say she was the perfect model. So photogenic and made this session one of my favorites of all time! In the beginning of my career, this was really the style that I tried to shoot but to be honest, there isn't a huge amount of seniors wanting to be photographed this way, so I don't do it often. But it was an absolute joy creating this session with her! Thank you for checking out Audrey's session! I hope you love it as much as I do!


T.H. P.: What are your plans after high school?

Audrey: I would like to study archaeology, english, and overall, history. 



T.H. Peterson: What has your senior been like so far?

Audrey: Senior year has been very enjoyable. Although, I have a lot of school work, it is all from my favorite subjects. I love meeting new people and having discussions. 

T.H. P.: What is your dream job?

Audrey: I want to become an archivist and catalog artifacts of history.

T.H. P.: How long have you played bass? How did you start playing?

Audrey: I started playing electric bass when I was 13. My orchestra teacher showed me his favorite bands and I was so interested in that sound. 

T.H. P.: What is something you enjoyed about your session with us? 

Audrey: I absolutely loved the artistic freedom to create images I felt reflected my personality. Everyone was so kind and made it such a fun experience.

T.H. P.: What bands would you recommend everyone listen to?

Audrey: This is the fun part. Most definitely listen to Aberdeen is Dead, The Velveteers, Bôa, Dazey and the Scouts, Radiohead, Jigsaw Youth, Pretty Sick, and Deftones. 

T.H. P.: Biggest pet peeve?

Audrey: My biggest pet peeve is people who do not grasp the concept of personal space.

T.H. P.: What would people be surprised to learn about you?

Audrey: I have 4 huskies.

T.H. P.: If you could have lunch with anyone who would you pick?

Audrey: I would love to have lunch with Mike Dirnt from the band Green Day. 

T.H. P.: Book or movie everyone needs to experience. 

Audrey: Everyone must read More Than This by Patrick Ness and watch Talk To Me. 




To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Popkess family at Ward Meade - Beautiful Spring Mini Session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Emily and Jacob's Magical Wedding at Stony Point Hall - Beautiful Kansas celebration - Lawrence, Topeka, KS Wedding Photographers

Larae's newborn session - Interview with mom and dad - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Skylar's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Alayah's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Baby Photographers

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers