Interview with Caden Hitchcock - Platte County High School Class of 2024 - Kansas / Missouri Senior Portraits

This session is one for the books. I won't forget it soon. We don't shoot in KC often, so I was excited for the change of pace. Also, we got to shoot the KC skyline at sunrise which is just beautiful! We shot on the river and then headed to the West Bottoms for the rest of the shoot. I always love photographing there. There's so much character and color and beauty! It's a great spot for a session. One thing that I absolutely loved about his session was that mom was able to secure a Porsche for his session from an amazing dealership in KC. They were kind enough to bring it to the session. The smile on his face could not be erased. He was smiling ear to ear. It was so exciting, I even felt happy and it wasn't even something I really cared about, but I was just happy because he was so happy! It's contagious! I am so thrilled with the results of his session! Hope you enjoy!

T.H. Peterson: What are your plans after high school?

Caden: My plans after high school are to attend college, study psychology and minor in philosophy.

T.H. P.: What classes are you glad to be done with?

Caden: Honestly, I wouldn't say a specific class, but rather math in general. Anything Algebra related.

T.H. P.: What would you consider a dream job?

Caden: My idea of a dream job is a job that doesn't feel like a job. Work that I am passionate about, that allows me to fulfill my goals in life.

T.H. P.: How would friends describe you?

Caden: They would describe me as someone who cares. Someone they can go to to have a quality conversation with, and someone they can count on at all times.

T.H. P.: What kind of student are you?

Caden: I am self-driven and always curious, and I always have been. I enjoy my learning, especially when it's something I'm interested in, and I love learning something new about those certain topics.

T.H. P.: What did you like about your shoot with us?

Caden: I liked how personable he was and the energy that went throughout the session, it made it fun to be there.

T.H. P.: What is your dream car?

Caden: My dream car is a Porsche 911 Turbo S

T.H. P.: Tell me about how your obsession with Porsche started?

Caden: My Porsche obsession started with racing games, as did my love for cars in general. I played these games almost 24/7 and after time, I had always gravitated toward the Porsche brand. 

T.H. P.: What would you tell your freshman self if you could go back?

Caden: If I could go back, I would say stress is only temporary. Focus on the road ahead of you, not what is just here temporarily. 

T.H. P.: Favorite outdoor activity?

Caden: Skiing in Colorado, for sure.


T.H. P.: Tell me about your thoughts when the Porsche showed up at the session?

Caden: It was amazing, I was speechless. That car was actually one that drew me to the brand in the first place, and being given that experience was genuinely just mind blowing. 


To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dava and Ed's Engagement session - Beautiful sunset session at Kansas Governor's Mansion - Topeka's Wedding and Engagement Portraits

Kylee Johnson - Washburn Rural Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Interview with Aayla Briggs - WaRu Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Eli Feather - Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Fun on the Runnebaum Farm - Awesome Generation session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Raylynn Paige's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Damien and Brianna's Big Day - Amazing Wedding at Abe and Jake's Landing - Lawrence, Kansas

Weston's awesome dirtbike session - Kansas Portrait Photographers

Interview with Alayna Hooper - Washburn Rural Class of 2025 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits