Interview with Jackson Lay - Topeka West Class of 2024 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

Jackson is a cool dude and we had a lot of fun hanigng out. We took some at Gage park and then headed downtown and into NOTO. He has the best smile and was super easy to photograph! I've known and photographed Jackson for several years and so this was an honor to be able to do this for him! These are some of my favorites. Thanks for checking out his session!

T.H. Peterson: What got you into welding?

Jackson: What got me into welding is that it looks fun and I like building things.

T.H. P.: What would you like to do after high school?

Jackson: I would like to be a welder and help make things. 

T.H. P.: What is something you liked about your shoot with us?

Jackson: What I liked about the shoot was that Tommy made it fun and funny. 

T.H. P.: What would people be surprised to learn about you ?

Jackson: I've was bowling since I was 3 years old. 

T.H. P.: What do you like to do when you get home from school?

Jackson: What I like to do when I get home when I get out of school is to play video games and to talk to friends. 

T.H. P.: Can you tell me about your obsession with bison?

Jackson: I love bison because ever since I was little I love them and they are my spirit animal. 

T.H. P.: What will you miss about high school?

Jackson: What I would miss about high school is spending time with my friends at lunch and classes. 

T.H. P.: Favorite thing mom cooks?

Jackson: My favorite of my mom’s cooking is meatloaf and mashed potatoes. 

T.H. P.: Favorite thing to watch on youtube or netflix, etc

Jackson: My favorite Netflix show is Breaking Bad. 

T.H. P.: What song could you listen to over and over?
Jackson: Favorite songs to listen to over and over is Jelly Roll’s Creature and Hardly Sold Out. Those are two songs I listen to over and over.



To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Popkess family at Ward Meade - Beautiful Spring Mini Session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

Emily and Jacob's Magical Wedding at Stony Point Hall - Beautiful Kansas celebration - Lawrence, Topeka, KS Wedding Photographers

Skylar's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Larae's newborn session - Interview with mom and dad - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Alayah's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Baby Photographers

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers