Interview with Alexus Smith - Royal Valley Class of 2024 - Topeka's Best Senior Portraits

 

Alexus was a blast to hang out with! We took her senior session, primarily in country and rural settings. We got some amazing looks at Iliff Commons, Governor's mansion and Kaw River Park. Three of my favorite locations for seniors. She had a lot of fun and her smile just lit up her session. She is a laid back but fun young lady. I loved her energy and attitude. She looked great in every image and I think after reading her interview you can see that her personality really shines through and her confidence will take her far in life! It was an honor to capture these for her!

T.H. Peterson: What are your plans after high school?

Alexus: My plans after highschool are to hopefully go to

college to become a lawyer.

T.H. P.: What class is your favorite this year?

Alexus: My favorite class this year that I took would probably be either Plant and Soil science or English IV. Both teachers I truly liked very well.

T.H. P.: What would your dream job be?

Alexus: My dream job would either be a lawyer or EMT.

T.H. P.: How would your friends describe you?

Alexus: I asked a few of my friends who have seen me at my highest and my lowest, one had said that I am one who loves others more than herself and that I’ve always been one to put others first and hide her struggles to make sure others are okay. The other friend had said that I was fun, energetic, loving person who is constantly caring for others, even when they probably don't deserve it. I’m very hardworking, too. I know what I need to get done and I do it quickly and efficiently.

T.H. P.: Something you liked about your senior session?

Alexus: Something I liked about my senior session was how fun and interactive it was.

T.H. P.: What would people be surprised to learn about you?

Alexus: Something people may be surprised to find out about me is I really love working, if I have the opportunity to work I will take it.

T.H. P.: Biggest pet peeve?

Alexus: I actually don’t think I have any pet peeves to think about it.

T.H. P.: What singer or band are you obsessed with?

Alexus: I actually have a couple of favorite artists. I love Morgan Wallen, Bailey Zimmerman, and David Kushner. 

T.H. P.: Favorite thing to watch on netflix / hulu, etc?

Alexus: My favorite thing to watch would be Grey’s Anatomy on Netflix.

T.H. P.: Describe your relationship with your sister. Alexus: My relationship with my sister, where do I begin? I’ll start off with saying despite our occasional arguments as siblings have, we have an amazing relationship. There’s an age gap between us so with that being said, she’s my built in best friend, could be a second mom, or just someone I can always depend on. She does so much for me that I will never be able to repay her for. 


She has always been there for me and I will forever be there for her whenever she may need it. I love my sister and my family more than they’ll ever know and I would do anything for them.





 To book your own session, please call Tommy or Holly at 785.793.2492 or 785.213.0812 or email tommy@thpetersonphoto.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Janie and Jovie - Newborn session with Twins! Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Popkess family at Ward Meade - Beautiful Spring Mini Session - Topeka's Best Family Photographers

How to Prepare for a Photo Session - Topeka's Best Family Portrait Photographers

Alexias's maternity session - Beautiful milestone session - Topeka's maternity and newborn photographers

Diego's newborn session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Declan's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers

Ellie and Jeanathan - Spring Session in the Studio - Topeka Kid's Photographer

Kayson's newborn session - Interview with mom - Topeka's Newborn Photographers

Cove's Newborn Session - Interview with Mom - Topeka's Best Newborn Photographers